New Powers!

Recap
    Laxus has came back and protected Lucy. He was forgiven and now Natsu can read Gray's mind.
What are they arguing about? Lucy thought.

Lucy POV

"Hey! What are you to yelling about?!" I yell at them and they look and me and Gray yells pointing at Natsu," He Read My Mind!!" What! That's not possible he deals with fire not that.
"How do you know he read your mind you could have said it out loud without knowing it. And what were you thinking?" They both Anime sweat dropped and said,"Uuuugghhh........///- -'///" what's wrong with them?
"Oh well that don't matter right now. Natsu what happened?"I asked.
"Well, Ice princess over here said something in his mind and I shook my head and say I agree to him. He didn't even say anything." Natsu power is a lot like Cobra's, but I have to make sure this isn't a prank. I walk over to Natsu and demanded," Okay, what am I thinking?" He is such an idiot!
"Hey, Lucy! I am not an idiot." I widen my eyes as to how I was shocked that he was not lying.

Natsu POV

'hmm, how is this possible? It could be the magic here that caused this!' Erza thought. The voices started to take over my mind."SHUT UUUPP!!"
"Hey, Natsu. We didn't even say anything." Happy announced.
"Didn't you hear he can read minds now!" Gray yelled.
"Well, to help Natsu maybe we should try in lesson our thinking, or take him some place else more quiet, or see how far his power can reach." Lucy said. Everybody chose the last one. The guild members and my nakama backed away until I could hear their thoughts anymore. "Okay, right there." I turned around and no one was there.

____________________________*
My fav part of video is Gray telling happy and them that he could fly.