For Ya.

"So you think I'm cute, huh?" He said with a smirk. "Uhh, n..no..I didn't say that!" Dang it I stuttered.
"Oh, really. What did you say then?" He said. "I said cut. I was thinking about cutting you because you were holding my hand." Dang it lucy he would never fall for that. Stupid lucy stupid.
"Well,if you are lying I can make you tell the truth." He said getting closer than I like making me blush erza hair red. Our faces were an inch apart when the door slammed open with a panting Laxus.
"Get away from her." He said in a dark tone that sent shivers down my back. Midnight stood up and walked out of the room, but not before sending a glare at Laxus. Laxus came over to me and asked if I was ok."Yeah, I'm ok. Thxs." I heard something like a stampede coming down the hall and then all of the guild, and mine, members were in the room. 'What in the wrld happened while I was asleep?'.
"You can turn into a monster!?" Everyone yelled. Making cobra flinch in the doorway. "I can WHAT!!...NO I CAN'T TURN INTO A MONSTER! Not that I know of." I yelled. "But midnight and cobra just said that you did last night."Natsu stated.
Midnight," yes, it's true. Cobra and I heard a scream and ran into your room to find you transforming into a monster, like me. But something was different, I don't know what but you seemed very powerful. The only way we could have gotten to you was through the dream that you were havin." "Is that why you were in my dream? So that you could calm me down." I said. "Yes." He answered with a blush.
___________________________________
Hope you like this chappy that I thought up real quick for ya RaveMaster48. Thank you for the vote and comment. \^♡^/
                    《ENJOY》