Inspiration

"Do what feels right?? Do what feels right?....Follow my ...heart??!!" Gaaahhh, I'm so confused right now...I don't understand. I am at a stump, I asked for help and I get some confusing advice!!!!......~ssiiiggghhh~ ok, get yourself together Lucy...people are depending on you here........lucy gets up to walk outside to get some time alone. But cats are curious, so natsu followed her outside, he heard her talking to someone. But no one was there.

Natsu pov
I look around the edge of the building to see who lucy is talking to but no one is there.
"OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP WITH THAT!!" Lucy yells.....I see there is still one thing that's the same about her...~her temper~😑😒....so I walked up to her and said,"Hey, luce...u o..."Before I could finish she jump and lucy kicked me. "NATSU!! You scared me, don't sneak up on me like that!"
"All I did was talk to you!.......but are you ok? Who were you talking to just now??"
"Oh, hehe no one, you know just myself.''

Lucy pov
Oh, that was smart.....Yeah, I was just talking to myself like a CRAZY PERSON!!😅
"Well you were...."the voice said.
"Were what??"I asked.
"Talking to yourself...."the voice said.
Sigh, well forget it I'm not going to get into an argument with you, right now.
"Ey, hey lucy..." Natsu called.
"Yes? Sorry kinda zoned out for a second there."
"I asked, are you sure you are ok?"He asked.
"Yes, yes totally."I said trying to act calm.
"OK, LET GO EAT!!I'M STARVING!!"Natsu grabbed my hand and dragged me inside....
Ha, same old natsu."BAKA,"I lucy chopped him,"let go of my hand!" I yelled. I have him totally wrapped around my finger......

.........................................................
Yay, an update finally....sorry it's short. But WOW I HAVE 9,580 READS!!! That is amazing....I luv y'all soo much thank you for reading and again I still don't have internet. Thank you, thank you for commenting, voting, and reading......the people on wattpad are amazing....you can literally talk to someone, that you had just meet, like you've know each other for years. Many have experienced the same thing that you have and many had made me cry because they care about someone they don't know because no one cares about them....😢and they don't want others to feel that way. It's amazing how wattpad changed my life. You can express things and people will actually listen and talk to you about it......and again I luv yall.

Plz comment
Vote
Follow

Laxusisawsome
whitetigers2019
E_L_S_A_1_2_3
YourPotatoLover
Anime_Lover201456789
X-_iNSaNiTY_-X
Blaksoul67
Black-RoseAlice
AshleaDriver9
TheCatBurglarNami