ask her anything??

"I want to know where are my friends and are they okay??" I asked. She smirked and said" Like one of my fellows said before he passed. "you never left the guild and as for your companions, they are right beside you." She quoted. What??!! I am really confused. "THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!" I exclaimed. "You asked me a question and I gave you an answer." She said sarcastically. I glared at her. "You have one more quedtion." She said. "Hey!! You didn't say that!!😡" I yelled. "Your right, I didn't. But I did say that you could ask me anything and I would answer." She said.
"But you also didn't give me a limit!" I argued. She had an irk 😡 mark on her head. "Fine I will give you ten questions to ask..." She stated. "Thank you. My 3rd question is, can you get my friends and I out of wherever this place is. She sighed and said,''Yes.....yes I can." "Could you plz get us out......😟 Plzzzzzzz. ~puppy eyes~" I begged. "No.😐" She stated. "Plzzzzzzz!!!!" I anouyed her til she said yes. Then there was a bright light that shone from above. I opened my eyes to find out that everyone including myself was still in the guild. This is probably what she meant by that statement that she said. I looked around but there was no crack in the floor and one by one people woke up. They sat up and looked around confused as to what had happened. I quickly got up and rushed over to my team mates. Are you okay??" I asked grey. He only nodded his head. "What did you see?" I asked. "Well I am not exactly sure all I know is that I was fighting and then there was this girl with wings came in and snatched me up. She flying towards the light. Then I woke up." Hmm, I thought. I need ask more people what they saw or experienced, to see if we all had the same thing.