The crack in the floor

Lucy pov.
It is after my whole dream incident happened and it has became very award with me and midnight. I can't stop thinking about that hug and the way I felt safe.
Time skip, to lazy and out of ideas.

It has been 4 months and everyone has learned how to control their powers. Except other lucy because of the whole situati.....RUMBLES,RUMBLE. what I can hear people panicking and frantically looking around. The ground starts to shake making me fall and others as well.  A bright light Spears out of the ground and a cracked is opened. Me and some of the others gather around it.
"What is it?, where did come from?, how...blah blah blah." I could hear people asking questions and mumbling to each other. " Lucy, do you know what it is?" Gray asked putting his hand in my shoulder. Cibra, midnight, laxus, erza, etc., stares at me for an answer.
Sigh.,"I don't know what it is but the magic energy is very strong. It is almost like the celestial spirit portal it looks like. How about some of us jump into it to see what it is?." I said.
"Raise you hand to volunteer." I declared.
Me, erza, gray, midnight, laxus, cobra, natsu, edolas juvia, edolas lucy, edolas levy. Ok that should be enough. (Hint I just took most of the strong characters to go to the portal.)
"Ready?! 1...2...3!" We all jumped in and started to fall into the deep blue portal. "Aaaaaahhhh." Everyone was yelling including me. We kept falling and the colors would change. "Hey look " erza yelled pointing below us. It was pitch black below us. When we made it into the darkness a few seconds later I hit something solid. Owowow, that hurt. This must be the ground. But I can't see a Dang thing." Natsu, erza, levi, gray,....?" No one answered but an echo of my voice.