LOKE??

Lucy POV

I woke up feeling awful from the lack of sleep. When I stood up everyone else slowly started to get up. Oh my I forgot about what happened last night!!
"Everyone get up quickly. I have something important to tell you!!"
Gray immediately knew what I was talking about and sprang up out of the bed. Erza got up just like Gray and Wendy slowly got up rubbing her eye asking "What's wrong Lucy?" The only person not up was Natsu. I went into the kitchen and got cold water and splashed it on his face. His eyes popped open and he stood up on the bed looking around in a panic.
"Okay now that everyone is up.....I tell them everything that happened last night...so I need your help in finding out what happened."
"Wait you were out on the roof with Gray! Aloooonnneee~~~. You liiikkkee hiimmmm, you liiikkkee heeerrr." happy said.
"Shut up cat!" Both Gray and Lucy yelled.
"We need to go to the celestial world? But what about the mission?"
"I will just give it to someone else. Friend and family matter more than a mission."said Erza.
"Thank you so much everyone." We got a couple of things together and headed to the roof. The portal opened right when we got onto the roof.
"Hello, Mr. Stache face."
"Hello old friend and friends."
Everyone gazed in amazement, even Gray, even though he saw it last night.
............ a moment later everything got serious. I let them listen to the message that Crux sent stache face. "I was thinking that I could try In summon them." I got my key and yelled "gate of the lion I open thee: Leo!" (Don't know if correct just go with it.)
He opened but not his usual self he was lying on the floor, beaten, bruised, and cut. I rushed over to him and shook him.
"Loke, loke." He gave me a response of mmmn.
"Yes, Lucy. Wait, lucy!" In surprise he got up and hugged me. "Oh how I am glad to see you..." he then fail back unconscious. As I sat there watching him sleep I thought wait how did I summon him when he wasn't in this world?
"Hey guys! You know how I summoned Loke just now?"
"Yeah"
"Well I wasn't suppose to be able to do that. Unless there is something connected to the celestial world."
Loke woke up to us discussing our theories.~Rumble Rumble~
"Loke do you remember what happened?"asked Wendy.
"Some of it. I remember a rumble like just now, Crux's message, everything went pitch black after being pulled down by what looked like Virgo's chaines, and seeing ourselves."
"But do you remember how you got this way?" I asked worried.
"No not at all everything else is pitch black. Except one thing, I can not get Virgo's laugh out of my head."