Edolas

Loke POV.
Why would Virgo do this? No! Who would force Virgo to do this? She would never hurt us or anything that might hurt us physically or emotionally.
"What do you mean that you saw yourselves? Loke." Lucy asked.
"I mean I saw everyone twice. But they were were different physically. After that everything went pitch black and I woke up here."
"Hmmm seeing two of them that sounds a lot like Edoles if you ask me." Wendy stated.
'' but Edoles doesn't have magic remember." Gray said.
"Yes, yes I know but maybe they do now. I mean they are celestial spirits and that does include magic for them to exist."said Lucy. "But if it is how could we possibly get there?" Said Natsu.
"That is where I come in, I can take you there." The celestial spirit King said.
"Huh, you can do that? Sir?"
"Yes, you said Edolas right old friend?" He asked.
"Yes.'' Wendy said.

Lucy POV.

Another portal opened and I could see a town in it. "Come on guys lets go save our friends. Loke, you too."
"Right!😏."
"Wait! Here take these cloaks with you so that you can't be recognized." Stache face said.
"Yes, thank you. Bye see you later!"
"Bye!!" Everyone yelled as we stepped through the portal. I looked up to see what looked like Magnolia. Everything was the same except I could feel a strong magic presence.
"Hey, guys can you feel that?"
"No, what do you feel?" Asked Gray.
"Put your hand on my shoulder." Gray put his hand on my shoulder. It grew hot where his hand is and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why do I feel like this.
"Yes, I can feel it now it is really strong too" his hand came off my shoulder and the cool air hit the spot where he had his hand. I longed for his touch, but I can't do that. I began to speak "what he and I felt was a strong magical presence. There is definitely magic here."
"Then we should go to the guild and speak to our selves then." Erza stated.
"Yeah, I'm all fired up.🔥 Be ready Lucy I'm coming for ya!" Natsu shouted.
As we headed to the guild I could see magic shops opening, people showing off their magic, and fights. We finally got to the guild and opened the door. I saw everyone there. We all walked in and I could feel eyes on us. I looked up and took my hood off. Right when I did Edolas natsu ran up and hugged me as hard as he could manage.
_*"Lucy! Oh I missed you!'' I could feel a glare coming from someone as it drilled into my skull. I turn to see Edolas Lucy glaring at me and Natsu. I thought oh no this isn't going to be good.

Natsu POV.

Err.😬💢🔥 There she is Edolas Lucy. I opened my mouth to yell,"You wanna fight!!", We said it together.

Lucy POV.

Oh, no. I looked over and saw me (Edolas) and Natsu butting heads.

Gray POV.

Wow Lucy looks so different. I like my Lucy better than theirs. What! Did I really just think that? What has gotten in to me.

Third person POV.

The rest took off their hoods and then everyone (Edolas) swarmed at them.