New chappy!!\^0^/

Cobra POV.\>-<'/

Natsu is sitting in the corner of the guild holding his ears..why, I wonder. I read his mind and I can hear everyone's voices!?????
C- Hey blonde what wrong with pinkie over there?
Lu-Huh? Oh, yeah!! I forgot to tell you about his powers. Natsu had gotten the power to read minds, like you cobra. And now that you are here could help natsu with controlling it? Plz.
C- hmmm, fine bit only cause you asked me too..and I need a way back. 'Good, I was afraid he was going to say no.' Luck thought.
Hmg.
Mmmmmiiiiiddddnnniigghhtt POV. ♡♡
I could hear cobra scoffing at lucy.  I've always wondered what goes on in her mind. On the outside she is a nice and happy, but....what goes on inside that she is hiding by a mask of happiness. Lucy looked at me and gave the same look again..dang it I am staring again!! I should really stop doing that. As I walk I kept thinking since natsu has gotten powers why not us?? Oh well I'll just sleep on it.
~Later that night~
Everyone was asleep but midnight. He could see people's nightmares and dreams, but one dream caught his attention.
Midnight pov.
A scream pierced through the night air that on cobra and I could hear. Cobra and I both jumped up screaming,"lucy!" And ran as fast as we could to her room. What I saw shocked me. Lucy was transforming into a....monster!?