Surprises

(I have a surprise power, that lucy will have, for y'all but that will come later.)
Lucy pov.
I woke up to a dark sky and a bright moon. I got up slowly feeling uneasy. I decide to look for a way out. I walk around in a dark forest, dead trees and leaves that blanket the ground, crows perched on the branches, spiders and insects crawling everywhere. I become really scared when I hear a deep growl. I turn to the direction of the sound to see a pair of glowing red eyes. I stare into the eyes and think, those eyes look so familiar. It walks out and my eyes go wide. "Midnight?!" I whisper his name. It smirks telling me that it is him. He returns to his human form and I run up to him and hug the bajebus out of him. He froze and stood there with me still latched onto him.'Wait, what am I doing this is Midnight. The person that tried to kill me! I shouldn't be hu..." my thoughts were interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around me and his chin lied on my head.
"It's okay lucy. I'm here now nothing can hurt you." Midnight said while hugging me harder as I did the same. I started to feel warm and then nausea hit me like a train and everything went black.
I woke up in my bed panting with someone or someones holding my hands. 'That must have been a dream. But why was midnight there?' I thought. I look over and find both cobra and midnight asleep and holding my hands. 'WTF! I thought they hated me.??????' I yelled in my mind. That made cobra wake up with a jerk. I squeaked at that. He look down and blushed and pulled his hand away.
"Are you okay? Do you know or remember what happened?" Cobra asked. " Yeah, some." I replied. "So, what happened?" He asked. "Well..."
~time skip after explanation~
All he responded to was with a grunt. He got up and left in quite a hurry mumbling something about..kill...and..midnight..??. 'What was all of that about and what was his problem?' The midnight finally woke. He looked at me with a sleepy face 'man I never seen his face be so inocent. It is pretty,"..cute." He looked at me questionably and then started to smirk that sexy smirk. 'Oh no, wait!, I said cute...OUT LOUD!!!'