Da Battle

After natsu and the rest of the guilds filled up their stomach.....we had a serious talk about what happened and planned on what to do when the corrupted spirits come back......we kinda planned a few things and got prepared for a fight that may occur...

The two guilds gathered there gear and practiced their magics..

While III just slouch in a chair, pulling my hair out, stressing...😅..but anywho.

A couple if days have passed and nothing happened until today...

The ground began to rumble and quake...we knew instantly what it was..

All of us ran outside to find my spirits attacking the city...

"Quick, we gotta help the villagers!!'' I yelled..
Me and the guilds quickly got ready and went off to fight the spirits..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Loke and I was at the top of a high building when I saw something shocking....I saw my spirits/ my my actual normal spirits..all in cages!!.....no I can't have this...I yell," Laxus, Erza, Grey!! Come help me!'' As soon as they get there, I show them what I see..

"Would you guys plz help me get them out? I can't stand to see them like this..'' I asked tearing up..

"OF course we will help you...those spirits are like family to us also Lucy..''Erza said...
"And they are practically my family.."Like said

We quickly ran towards my spirits and was blocked by Aquarius and Gemini.
So the battling began..

Leo and I fought Aquarius and Erza, Grey, laxus Fought Gemini..

(Not very good with fight scenes soooo...yeah.)

We finally were able to defeat them....

Leo and I were panting because of the long fight..
"Are you ok Lucy?'' Leo asked.
"Yeah I'm ok...are you??"..I asked.
"Yeah I'm alright.....hey lucy..look.'' Loke then pointed to the spirits.
I looked over to the spirits that we defeated and saw that they were disapearing..what! Why are they disappearing??!!..
I then quickly ran over to my spirits to find Aquarius and Geminis strength being restored..

They woke up from their sleep and looked up and was very happy and confused to see me.

Aq-"Hi Brat.'' 😑well one of them was...
Gem-"Hii Luccyy!!''
L- "Hey guys I'm so glad to see yall! Are yall ok? What happened? How did you get like this?''
Aq-"My gosh brat...one question at a time...well the other Virgo put us in this chain cage, and when they captured us our strength was weakening...''