the angel of darkness

It was really creepy. I just wanted to crawl up into a ball or shrink. I stumbled through the dark trying to find a way out while calling out for my friends. "Chuckle...hahaha." A girls voice echoed through the darkness sending chills down my back. "W..w.whos there?" I stuttered.
"Well sweety, it tis I the angel of darkness. I hope you are enjoying yourself."She said sinisterly. I turn towards the direction of the voice to see a big white creepy smile moving my way and fast. I gasped and ran as fast as I could but not fast enough. "Aww, why are you trying to run away. Will you not be my friend and play with me. I promise I won't bite hard." She and a dark purple and blue light lit up behind her making me see her fully. It was a ghostly sight. Seeing it almost made me faint from fear." Do you...k..know why .there is a..p..portal in the floor o..of my guild?" I asked while fear was taking over my body. " Well let's see here. I will tell you the answer to that,.....but you will have to play a game with me. If you survive I will tell you everything you need/want to know. "Deal, but what kind of game?" I asked nervously. Her grin widened," you'll see, little girl."