mid vs bane 2

Midnight POV
   Bane ran at me throwing punches and brute force to try in hit me. So I used his weight against him. I kicked his legs out from under him and toss him over my shoulder, onto the ground. It left a crater but he seemed unaffected by it. I tried to make him go to sleep and succeeded. I put his worse nightmares in his dream, but he broke out of it. "Ha, I have experienced and seen worse. You'll have to do better than that." He stated. We exchanged punches and dodged each other's attack. During this I analyzed his weaknesses. His mask seems to be his weakness. At that moment I grabbed the tube, he punched me sending me flying into a wall. He stood there smirking at me but what he didn't notice was that I had broken off his tube. When he realized it bane started to choke and gargle. He laid sprawled out on the floor, his body was shrinking as the toxic drained out. "Where am i and where are my companions?" I asked. "You never left the guild and as for your companions, they are right beside you." He said. He took off his masked and grinned like a madman."Y'all are stuck in here forever..." that was his last words. I stood up and yelled out for lucy and them, nothing but the echo of my voice could be heard. What does he mean by we never left, and my companions are beside me.....I don't understand.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thank you sooo much for the votes and the 3.05 k reads. I luv y'all. Hope your enjoying the story. Plz comment if you want to suggest an idea or something.
Merry early Christmas 12/21/16
-Potato.   \^♡^/