Angel of darkness 2

Lucy POV
   I screamed out in pain as each blade cut my skin as I ran. She cackled each time she'd hear me scream.
Flashback
"There are no rules for this game, it's simple...I will tease you and chase you. If you amuse me or defeat me I will tell you whatever you want.......but.... (she put up one finger)..if you lose I get to torture you and play with you forever." The angel said," any last requests??" "May I see what you look like?" I asked. Her grin widened, she lit a light and stepped into the light. I gasped at the sight..I didn't expect her to be so pretty. Her wing was all made of blades. "Wasn't expecting me to look like this were you?" She asked. I shook my head no while gawking at her, but then it hit me. She has no weapons. Her wings must be her weapons, if so then I am in big trouble and in for a wrld of pain.
Present
I tripped and I just laid there panting from running. "What is it my dear?? Tired already?? Tsk..tsk, I was having fun. You have amused me but not enough yet.." angel said. She took a blade from her wing and put in her hand. She waved over me and I was chained up in a chair. She took the knife and sliced my thigh. I screamed out, making her laugh and cut my arm. She kept slicing and cutting all over my body until I stopped screaming. Angel cocked her head to the side asking why I had stopped. I said,"Cause, I won't amuse you anymore! I will get out of this and find my friends!! I Don't care what happens to me as long as my friends are safe!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs at her. She smirked and released me from the chains and I slumped over from exhaustion and blood loss. "Why did..you re...lease me?" I asked in between breathes. "Because you showed bravery, selflessness, and you amused me enough." She said. With a blink of an eye all my injuries were gone. I could stand up and was not fatigued anymore. "Go ahead ask me anything??" She  demanded. "Okay, I want....
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
CLIFFHANGER 😜
-POTATO