10.

"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but the strength of his heart." – Zeus, Hercules

10.

A new possible love for the heartthrob of Hollywood?

Tyler Hall, known for his boyish charm and those adorable ocean blue eyes, with a rep for playing the lead role in the blockbuster movie of the year 2015, 'The Beauty and The Alpha', was spotted in the city mall of Philadelphia with a certain brunette.

Turns out, the brunette he was spotted holding hands with was none other than Cassidy Johnson, the captain of the Women's Soccer Team, Philadelphia Kings. The two were sighted by our reporter, strolling around the city mall before the couple decided to shop. It was observed that Cassidy emptied a drink on a girl who tried flirting with the actor, while trying to get an autograph.

Her actions prompt towards her jealousy and jealousy prompts towards the idea of something that we all are excited for them to confirm. Did Tyler finally find love after his nasty breakup with co-star, Natalie Rose? Time alone will say.

"This has turned into some serious horseshit." Danielle muttered; she flipped over the pages of the infamous Ok! magazine to see the pictures that had been captured, when Tyler and I were obliviously strolling in the mall.

I was kind of baffled seeing the power of the paparazzi since Philadelphia is not the hub of celebrities and the chances of spotting one here are slim to none.

I drank my blueberry protein shake and jumped on the cushion, next to Danielle and snatched the magazine from her hand. She scowled at me but then scooted into my side as we read the article together. As the article came towards an end, laughter erupted through my mouth as my eyes zeroed down to jealousy.

Jealousy?

That's the most incredulous thing that I've been accused of, ever. "What can I possibly be jealous of, his bitch-ass personality?" I giggled, as pointed my finger towards the finale of the article.

"You're the bitchiest butt-hole, Cassie, no offense." Danielle countered, trying to fight back the smile.

"Exactly!" I shrieked, putting my hands up in the air and using my hands extensively to prove my point of excitement. "These reporters are nutjobs." I stated, sighing to express my disappointment in the media. It is funny how people just jump to conclusions by seeing what's in front of their eyes knowing little about how deceiving it actually is.

"Why would you say that? It's pretty obvious that something's going on between the two of you. Pictures speak a thousand words." Danielle laughed, pointing towards the deceiving photographs.

"Yeah, it's called mutual hatred." I muttered, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl on the coffee table, and began biting the poor fruit off, just the way a lion tears the flesh off his prey apart. It has been two days since our day out in the mall. My mind had already forgotten about it and about  the news that we were anticipating to spread out, until Danielle hysterically slammed the damn magazine in my face.

"But seriously, Cassie, I didn't expect you to pull it off so well." Danielle grinned, her eyes yet lingering over those meaningless and artificial as fuck photographs.

"Your faith in me is so overwhelming." I stated, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I popped up the finger in her face to which she simply guffawed and ruffled my hair playfully. "What scares me most is imagining what is next, you know?" I said, biting my lip in nervousness.