15.

"Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." – Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

15.

My head was rested against the glass of the window of the shotgun as Tyler's car came to a halt. I jolted in my placed since the baboon is blessed with driving skills which were as amazing as Dominic Toretto's.

I looked at him with the 'are you crazy' look as I unstrapped the safety belt. Tyler tapped his fingers against the steering wheel in a rhythm as he quietly observed me getting my bag from the back seat. I turned towards him and breathed out a weary sigh, "Thank you. For letting me crash at your place and um, for the breakfast and ride. Yeah." I stuttered awkwardly.

Tyler stifled his laughter whilst he tried to maintain a calm demeanor but no sooner did I glower at him than he guffawed out loudly. "Jesus Christ, Cassie, you suck at expressing gratitude."

"Don't make me consider the option of kneeling you in the balls." I muttered. I opened the door and hopped out. I stretched my arms lazily and let out a yawn before turning back to his car to get my bag.

"You have my permission to do anything but kneeling with my balls." Tyler winked at me. My eyes widened and cheeks turned warmer as his innuendo registered in my brain. Seeing me all flustered and mortified, Tyler's eyes sparkled with amusement while he observed my fidgety self with a teasing smirk lingering on his face. "Aww, babe, you could've told me earlier. We would've had some fun than having breakfast with my little brother." Tyler continued.

"Shut up." I growled. Tyler laughed at me as he put his glares back on. But before he could ignite his engine, I called him out which attracted his attention back to me, "So, um, you're gonna text Paige and tell her about last night." I said, leaning onto the window frame of the car.

"Why don't you do it? Aren't you like friends with her or something?" Tyler countered back.

"That is exactly why I am asking you to do this, you dumb fuck. She will blow my head off with her annoying tantrums about how we ruined the perfect plan and crap. With you, she won't do any of this." I explained him, rolling my eyes at him in the process. "Props to your apparent charm." I mumbled under my breath.

Tyler nodded his head while he pretended to ponder over my suggestion, which was actually an order in the first place, before he looked up at me in the eye. "Deal. I'll do it."

"And you'll do it for nothing in return?" I asked him, eyeing him skeptically to see any kind of loop holes in the deal.

"'Course, Cassie baby. I've taken an oath to help annoying and narcissistic girls to save their sorry asses from situations that they can't handle themselves." Tyler said, showcasing his perfectly aligned teeth sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at his sardonic comment as he continued, "Of course I want something in return." He deadpanned.

"And that would be?" I queried with a bored look.

"A kiss, maybe?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me. I looked at him unbelievingly and turned on my heels to walk back home.

Suddenly he called out my name, making me turn towards him with a blank look. It was taking me hell lot of self-control to remove the heels that I currently was wearing and stab him in the eye with it.

"In your dreams, dick."

Without another word and glance, I walked in the direction of my abode and mentally prepared myself for the questions that would be thrown at my weary self by the eccentric and eerily hyper Danielle with a huge 'I know you did the dirty' look. I smiled to myself and shooed the thoughts of Dan away as the reminiscences of the time I spent with Tyler and Jayden came flooding back.