162. Wealthy VS Poverty

" I'm here, counting pennies while you're sitting on your throne of a billon dollars. I live in a small house while you live in a house that could be mistaken for a palace. You live your life like a king yet I live mine nowhere close to yours. When you were a kid, you got everything. When I was a kid, I was used to no as an answer. You had everything that I wished I had. When I grow up, I want to be wealthy too.

But at the same time, I want to be humble, unlike you."
------------------------------------------------
Hi! This is dedicated to ProjectPenniless ! I always wanted to write about about modern poverty and here I am!

This is about how some of us envy those rich kids because they seem to have everything they want . Being born with a silver spoon in their mouth, they had it way easier.

Compared to others whose parents have a low income or brought up by a single parent.

This is about modern poverty that people don't realise that it's actually happening.

This is especially for those who feel worthless or embarrassed due to their lack of wealth.

Here's a quote that inspired me,

" If you were born poor, it's not your mistake but if you die poor, it's your mistake."

But whether your rich or not, character is still very important. It's something money can't buy .