5. What the hell!

Lily woke up feeling Deja Vu all over again from waking up confused as to where she's at again. She soon realized she was on the floor.  There were two other people there. Another observation she noticed was, she was in a basement, a very cold basement. She didn't recognize anyone but was very afraid of the guy standing on the other side of room and the girl seemed familiar, like she was a very important person to Lily.

The girl was also on the floor, she looked bloodied and bruised and the guy pulled her up by her hair and looked at Lily "My sweet Lily, you were so hard to find, but you should know you can't hide from me" He grinned and Lily felt chills running up and down her spine.

If looks could kill, that smile would have put you 6 feet under. It was as if he was imagining all the ways he could slowly kill her.  She wanted him to stop looking at her with that icy stare with all her heart and soul.

She subconsciously stepped forward and reached her hand out "Amy....?" She half sobbed. Who was this girl? Why did she call her Amy? It didn't matter.  She had to help her.

He looked back and forth between Amy and Lily "Oh I see. You want you're friend back. Well then, you can have her." A big fire erupted in the center of the room and he tossed Amy into it.

Lily jumped into the fire and pulled her out.  She didn't even notice her skin blister and peel from the flames. As soon as she and Amy were clear of the fire,  it vanishes and Lily Felt a cool blanket envelop her again but this time it seemed to be cooling her off from the heat of the fire. The cold blanket felt so nice that when someone shook her she became agitated.

"What the hell!" Lily blinked a few times till her vision cleared and saw Amy with her hands still gripping Lily's shoulder.

Amy looked at Lily panicked "You shouldn't have done that! It'll drive you crazy!" The guy grabbed Amy's wrist and pulled her back, twisting it behind her.

Amy cried out but bit her lip to stop herself from letting tears fall. He pulled out a knife and turned it in his hands making it glisten. Amy's eyes went wide as he plunged it in her. It struck her stomach and buried itself causing blood to splatter over the walls.

The man just laughed when he heard screaming but Amy was still biting her lip. Once Amy realized she was screaming.  She covered her mouth, but it didn't matter. She was deep in shock.

She started crying and the guy told her "You can't escape the harsh reality you live in, this is real, and you're next"

Lily woke up drenched in sweat with Olivia sitting next to her in the bed she was in. "Are you okay? I heard you screaming." Lily nodded not trusting herself to speak.  Olivia continued "Who's Amy? I heard you talking saying 'I'm sorry Amy. I'm so sorry.' You kept repeating that over and over." Lily tried to remember, but it was all fuzzy except for Amy. She needed to save Amy.

She remembered what happened perfectly but she forgot what the people looked like, it was as if something smeared their image except for Amy.

She shook her head to let her know she didn't want to talk about it. "I was so worried when I heard you passed out at school, but the nurse said you were fine." Olivia looked like she wanted to change the subject and within seconds she got the best idea ever and was smiling like nothing could ruin her perfect idea. "Let's go watch a movie and eat some mint chocolate chip icecream!"

Lily giggled a little with a faint smile "If you insist."

Olivia led Lily to the living room. "What do you want to watch?"

Lily looked at the selection of movies they have "What do you recommend?" Olivia quickly scanned the shelf and pulled out "The Fault In Our Stars?"

She put it in and squealed "This is my all time favorite movie.  You'll love it!" She jumped on the couch, a complete fangirl and sighs with a dreamy look. Lily bent over and laughed, holding her stomach. Olivia glared at her "Are you challenging my love for it."

That made Lily laugh harder, she tried to stop enough to get a few words out. "Oh no.... I would..... Never.... Do that....." She sat down next to a glaring Olivia and as soon as she does Olivia got up to grab the icecream grumbling about how awesome the movie is. 

She came back with the icecream bucket and two spoons. She set them on the table and picked up the remote pressing play. At the end of the movie they are both sobbing their hearts out and talking about how unfair life can be.

"I have a crush on the hottest guy in school, but I'm not sure he even knows I exist" Olivia said drying up her tears "I know I'm way out of his league though. He can have any girl in the school, but I'm just another average girl chasing after him"

Lily looked at her seriously "Repeat after me 'I am awesome, I am beautiful, and I watch the best shows"'

Olivia giggled and rolled her eyes, but does it anyways "I am awesome, I am beautiful, and I watch the best shows."  They both start laughing but stop when Olivia asked Lily a question "Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

Lily froze hoping that she'd remember something to answer, but sighed when she didn't so she did something she could do "Have you?" When Olivia blushed, Lily had her answer. She squealed "Tell me every detail"

Olivia turned redder "I-it's not like that! We were 8 and he looked me in the eye and said I was the prettiest girl in the world. Then he said will you be mine forever and date me. He was so romantic but he moved away"

Olivia pouts when she said that. "Sometimes when I'm laying in my bed I think of him and wonder what happened to him."  She sighed lost in her memories.  She stood up.  "Enough about him, he's in the past now. 

We should go to sleep.  Your first day of school is tomorrow and I don't think it'll be easy." When they went back to the room Lily realized there's only one bed. Had she been stealing Olivia's bed all this time?

"Where am I sleeping?" Lily asks purely confused

"On the bed" Olivia stated as if it was obvious.

Lily sighed, "But then where will you sleep?"

"On a mattress. Don't worry about me; it's actually kinda comfortable."

"But I'd feel bad if I took your bed." Lily said jumping on the mattress on the floor.

"Fine.... I'll sleep in my bed" Olivia resigned.

"Okay! Goodnight." Lily yawned.

"Goodnight" Olivia whispered as she turned the lights off.

___________

Another chapter for you guys!!!! Btw should I keep doing sneak peeks or no? What did you guys think of the chapter? Let me know in the comments!!! Also there's this little thing called a vote button if you could vote that'd be great!! If not oh well... See you next time!!!!