Chapter 21- Lost In You!

Thanks for the votes and comments people.

It is believed that, "There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of someone putting their efforts to make you smile" . Some might call it a stupidity, some might say it's a waste of time but no one can ever deny the fact that when that special someone of your life tries to give you the entire happiness of the world, then that feeling of ecstacy can't be expressed in words. For making some one smile and live their life, you don't have to tell them that you love them. All you need to do is a simple gesture of showing your gratitude which is enough for them as it directly touches their heart and soul. And if you truely need to bring a smile on your loved ones face, all you need to think is about your pure intentions and motives, because the thoughts count more than what you are trying to portray through your actions. And if you truely mean to make someone happy then automatically your inner soul will help you the best.

If someone would have told Raisha that wearing a saree was a disaster few days ago, then surely she would have written the statement at the top notch of her mind. The weirdness she felt in the net red saree was unavoidable since the second she stepped into it. To further increase her tension, Shipra wasn't even telling her about the place they were going to visit. She had been driving since an hour now and it was almost getting dark, worrying Raisha to the core.

"Ma'am, atleast tell me where are we going? How far is your friend's place?" Raisha asked for the millionth time, tired of only staring at the deserted streets of Kolkata. She wondered what area were they even in, that she couldn't find even one soul.

"God! Raisha, you seriously have no patience. Trust me, when you see where I am taking you, you will jump in ecstacy." Shipra replied winking at her and she shook her head.

"I will surely jump but not in ecstacy, rather in fear from Sir's screaming if he won't find me home when he gets back". She replied already imagining Aayush's wrath while laughing at her statement, Shipra replied, "You bet, he isn't going to scream but he is going to compliment you because you look like a diva in this saree".

"Anyways don't say anything more, because we are at your destination Ma'am," Shipra added and Raisha turned her attention to the front to only gasp in shock. She turned her head around to have a look at Shipra who was grinning from ear to ear, while winking, she stated, "So you see your Sir, isn't going to scream now, but he is the one behind all this birthday party planning".

Raisha blushed crimson, as she stared at Aayush who was standing leaning on his car, with his one hand tugged in his jeans, while with the other he was drinking Coke, and Sarthak stood beside him glaring at him for some reason.

They both stepped out and Raisha took slow steps towards them and the minute, Aayush's eyes landed on Raisha, his whole body froze. His eyes moved from bottom to top and top to bottom, and finally got locked with hers. Never had he liked the color red in his life, this much as he loved it in that moment seeing Raisha dressed up in the saree he brought for her. It fitted her slim figure perfectly at all the right curves, while she looked like an enchantress who was born to take away his heart and soul.

 It fitted her slim figure perfectly at all the right curves, while she looked like an enchantress who was born to take away his heart and soul