Chapter 16- What's Between Us?

Thanks for the votes and comments.

The relationship of love is something which emerges between two people when they have strong inter connections directly created from the bottom of their hearts. It is that feeling which raises a new confidence level in one's heart and soul. Maximum people around the corner believe that, Love makes you mad, but that's not the truth. It doesn't makes you mad, instead it provides you enough support and encouragement which will want you to see the bitter truths of life. Love is that beautiful feeling which interwines two destinies into one fate, it is that emotional bonding which makes you feel the pain and hurt of that one person who has managed to capture a place for themselves in your heart. Everything that might cause them pain causes you pain, everything that makes them laugh automatically, brings a smile on your face and everything that makes them feel heart broken, shatters you apart because they live in you and you live in them even when they might not realize it.

Two day! It has been exactly forty eight hours since Aayush was cooped up on the bed, his temperature increased more while the red marks on his body were visible clearly which were infuriating him more. If it was alone fever he would have been fine but the itching was driving him insane, due to which the target of his direct anger was Raisha since neither Sarthak nor Shipra had guts to come near him when he was angry.

They were still in Goa much to Aayush's irritation and he couldn't get the reason for Shipra avoiding the topic of their departure. Even after his constant assurance that he was strong to travel back, she and Raisha were avoiding the topic for reason known to them while Sarthak simply avoided him on the context of handling his pending work.

"Sir, see what I have brought?" Raisha chirped excitedly entering his room and he gave her an annoyed look, as she held the Neem Leaves in her hand. Aayush had been skeptical, about her staying close to him in the fear of passing her his infection, but the stubborn woman she was, it was an impossible task to even ask her to stay away.

"Not again!" He cribbed as she put the neem leaves around him which were a protective measure against the spreading of the infection. She rolled her eyes hearing his constant bickerings inside his mouth.

"You know you can curse me directly rather than troubling your throat so much inwardly?" She teased wanting him to laugh atleast a little while he passed her a dangerous glare but she too pierced her gaze in his and finally, when she didn't backed off, he only looked away.

"What's the use of all this?" He asked with a highly pissed tone and she gave him an amused look, sitting on the stool that was kept beside his bed. "I thought someone was worried about Raisha catching an infection if she stays near them, now what happened to that?" She asked recalling the conversation, she heard the first night between him and Sarthak, which actually made her angry at him.

"So when you know that you might catch infection, then why are you even staying near me?" He asked raising his brows while she looked away not able to handle his query. He couldn't comprehend her reasons at all while she didn't wanted him to reveal that painful thing, she heard the other day.

"You are hiding something from me, aren't you?" He asked scrutinizing her tensed expressions and she controlled herself and replied immediately, "No, what will I hide from the great Dance King. Am I even capable of doing that?" She asked the last part dramatically making him roll his eyes and then he tried to sit up and immediately she helped him up, since due to the high temperature, his body became extremely weak to even support himself.

He stared at her with some unknown emotion in his eyes, while sensing his gaze on her, she raised her brows at him and he raised his hands to tug her hair strands behind her ears, but realizing that he shouldn't do it, he stopped in half way only but before he could lower his hands, Raisha held his wrist and stated in a low voice, "I am not afraid of getting any infection so why are you having second thoughts?"