From Spraggs to the Shire

Cora's P.O.V

I'm glad my parents finally let Austin come with us to my grandparents house. Before, they wouldn't bring him because he's a guy. He's one of my best friends, and that's all we are, friends. They assume a lot.

We were walking through the woods of Spraggs Pa. where my grandparents lived, and Melissa(Missy) and I managed to surprise Austin. We normally always run into walls and trip everywhere. Innthe woods though, we are as sure footed as anything.

Then we found a cave, and I wanted to explore.

"Come on, guys." I said.

"No! It looks like there are spiders in there!" Missy exclaimed.

"I'm ok with exploring." Austin said.

"Melissa, don't make me go get a spoon!(Another inside joke.)" I threatened.

"I'll come! I'll come!" she shrieked.

I led the way through the tunnel, and it took a long time to even get half way through. Although, we did find some weapons. Austin got a sword, Missy got a bow, and I got one of each.

When we came out of the tunnel, I was in shock. How did we get here?

Missy's P.O.V

We're in the Shire! Sweet! Now what do we do? We should find Bilbo.

Cora's P.O.V

We came out of the cave, right beside a familiar looking hobbit hole. I recognized it from watching Lord of the Rings. It was Bilbo Baggins' house.

Sure enough, Bilbo was sitting on a bench outside the door when we walked up.

"Good morning. Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Cora, and these are my friends Melissa and Austin." I told him.

"I am Bilbo Baggins, would you like to come in?" he asked.

I looked at Missy and Austin for a reply, and they both nodded.

"Yes, thank you." I replied.

He let us inside, and we sat around in the living room.

All of a sudden, the door bell rang.