Chapter Four

RILEY P.OV

After Skylar leaves it's just me and the boys they are talking about there new album I decided to not sound like a crazed fan and ask them about it instead I take out my IPad and work on a story i'm am writing which is the second in the series.

I am so focused that when I look up I get a shock I jump a bit "what?" I say seeing that all the boys are looking at me then they brake into laugher i'm still confused "what?" I ask again "you stick out your tongue when you work" Niall tells me I look around at the boys and see Louis is grinning so hard I feel like it could rip his mouth Harry is still laughing and Liam looks a bit out of it and keeps looking back towards the bunks not wanting to sit still and changing the subject I ask.

"Do you guys own the stuff to make hot chocolate" this stops them all and now they just look at me being new on the tour bus it seems a bit scary I thought it would be easier to talk to the boys Skylar seemed to of gotten off to a quick start I mean I saw her and louis holding hands before (not that she knows)

" Niall show her and while you're there make me one as well" Louis says

"sure" Niall answers I get up and follow him he pulls out the cups I boil the kettle and froths the milk then he puts the powder in the cups.

"so i'm Niall and your stuck with me and the others for the rest of the tour" he says I don't quite know how to reply to that so I just say

"I know" i'm tried after the long day but I don't know I just don't want to sleep

"just trying to break the ice" says Niall

"thanks " I say.

Thats when my phone rings "OH NO!" I forgot to tell mum where I was going "hi mum" I say I feel like I could through up "where are you i've been worried sick you where not at dinner and you're not here now WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU" she is seriously freaked out I can feel myself tearing up "look i'm so sorry i'm safe now well I hope so but i've gone on tour with Skylar" she is so loud that i'm holding the phone a foot away from my ear i'm sure Niall can hear "on tour with who" she sounds really angry "One Direction" I say trying not to choke on my tears "ONE DIRECTION DO YOU THINK I WOULD ATTUALLY BELIVE THAT THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR" she starts to calm down .

"you are to come home now and explain all this to me" Niall has a look of pity on his face i'm sure he can hear my mum yelling I just know it "mum I know you may not believe me" she cuts me off "of course I don't nothing special has ever happened to you and nothing special ever will" I can feel anger up within me mixing with the guilt "mum here talk to Niall" my voice is starting to rise and I can feel pressure on my shoulder "hello this is Niall Horan speaking" I hear my mum gasp Niall has been her favourite the cute Irish one "hi" she says her voice shaking " umm... can you please hand my daughter her phone back" Niall rises his eyebrows "sure" he hands me back my phone and lifts his hand off my shoulders, I can feel the anger subsiding and the tears welling up again he is seeing me in a mess not the best way from him to see me.

"Mum?" I ask " when you get home you are in big trouble keep me posted every day and you are grounded" I can hear her claiming down "yes mum goodnight" I hang up the phone before she keeps on talking "come here" Niall says pulling me into a big hug we stand there a few minuets until "whats going on here" Louis says I pull away from Niall and I can see all the boys looking at me Harry was wiggling his eyebrows until he saw the tears on my face " her mother is a maniac" Niall says which makes me laugh, though the boy look confused " I'm going to take a shower" I say all the memories of the conversation I just had flood back to me. I walk out the room.

-------------------------------

When I walk back into the room after having a shower I see Louis and Harry on the couch and Niall in a chair and Liam is leaning against the wall he looks so hot.I make a noise in my throat so they know i'm there. Liam comes to me and pulls me into a tight hug he smells nice he feels warm he feels safe and I know now that I am in safe hands. "it's okay" he tells me Niall must of told the boys what happened and some how i'm ok with that "we will keep you safe" Liam keeps telling me things like that "she is going to kill me" he knows straight away who she is my mother "that's not going to happen" he says and I can feel my eyes starting to leak I don't care I let them fall and I stay in Liam's arms for five minutes just sobbing into his shirt I don't think he minds.

After five minutes he says quietly in my ear "you need to go to bed" I don't want to be babied but i'm so broken, sad, angry that I nod and let him lead me to my bed. I even let him tuck me in because I am so distraught "go to sleep the next few weeks are going to be huge and I don't want you to think about what will happen when you get home ok" he says I nod he sits at the end of my bed and stares into my eyes there is a silence I don't want to end it but do I can't let the boys live with all this on their shoulders " i'm sorry you should just take me home now and you guys will have one less drama in your life" I say "NO" he says and walks out the room. The next thing I know i'm asleep dreaming well a dream I wish I could stay in forever......