Chapter Nineteen

Skylar's P.O.V

Last night was so fun, but mostly terrifying. Having thousands of teenage girls screaming at you is a lot scarier than you would assume, I don't know how the boys do it. By the amount of new followers on my twitter I'm guessing people enjoyed my set. It was my first proper set if you get me? like I have done a few but they were only in my small little hometown when I was younger.

I scroll through my twitter notifications favouriting a couple of the tweets, and following some people back sending my phone singing a chorus of new notifications.

I swear sometimes I'm close to throwing my phone out of a window when it doesn't go off and now it won't shut up so I'm contemplating putting it in the complementary blender. But unless I want to pay for a new one I think I'll stick to putting it on silent.

I still can't get over the fact that if I had said no to this tour I would be stuck at work not doing anything at all except watching netflix and stuffing popcorn in my mouth crying over the fact that nobody likes me. But here I am on a tour with the famous One Direction and my dick of a brother who isn't a dick anymore to some extent and an extremely hot boyfriend who millions of teenage girls wish they could have. Life couldn't get any better.

"Harry Edward Styles!" I hear Niall yell from the other side of the closed door, earning a groan from Riley. What the hell has he done now? He got the full name though so it must be bad. I open the door connecting our rooms and my eyes search for Harry but my search is interrupted by the sight of an extremely angry Niall with bright green hair. Don't laugh Skylar. Do not laug-

I can't. It's just too funny.

Before I know it I'm bent over clutching onto my stomach from the pain that the laughter is causing me. His hair is green for gods sake. My legs grow weak and I fall to the floor still laughing and holding my stomach my eyes squeezed shut.

"Skylar its not funny" Niall wines stomping his feet into the plush carpet.

"Y- your ha- hair is gree- green" I say in between laughs, standing up before wrapping Niall in a hug trying hold back my laughter from escaping my mouth again. Until a tall curly haired boy comes into my line of vision, a smirk no doubt forming on his face once he notices Niall's hair. I pull back from the hug and run my hand through his newly green locks.

"Hey Nialler! At least you'll match your top for tonight" I finish with a wink causing that smile of his to wipe right off his face. His hands reach out to grab my waist, me quickly dodging and opening the door to Liam and Lou's room jumping onto Lou's bed shaking him awake.

"Lou! Save me!" I scream as Niall enters the room a raging look on his face.

"What happened are you oka-" Lou doesn't finish his sentence before he bursts into the same fit of laughter I had just experienced from the sight of Niall's gorgeous new locks. His laugh like angels singing, Only joking it's quite annoying actually. Especially when it's directly in your ear! Niall's is much cuter.

"Di- did Harry Do- that?" Lou asks composing himself again.

"Yes now stop laughing! And let me kill Skylar for being mean" Niall literally sounds like a little kid right now.

"What did you say babe?" Lou asks his eyes meeting mine,

"I said that at least it will match his top for tonight" I say fluttering my eye lashes trying to act all innocent. Lou doesn't reply nor does he take his stare away from mine. In that moment it felt like time had stopped that everything was just frozen and all I wanted to do is sit here looking into his eyes, that were full of lust and a hint of mischief. Our stares break away from the sound of a thud which by the looks of things is from Niall pinning Harry down onto the ground. How on earth is Liam still asleep?

"Any last words Styles?" Niall questions a look of total terror painted over His face.

"I love you Skylar, don't let this ruin our love for one another" Harry yells out in a dramatic voice, me of course playing along.

"I won't Harold, our love will carry on through all of the ages" I reply stretching out my hand pretending to reach for him. I pull my legs in front of me attempting to stand up, but Lou's arms wrap around my stomach and pull me onto his lap. His lips lips crashing onto my own, moving perfectly in sync of course. My hands travelling up into his hair each individual strand brushing along my fingers, his grip tightening on my waist before we brake away. Our heads leaning against one anthers.

"You're mine" Louis states his eyes not leaving mine. I give a small nod to confirm it.

"Oh someone's jealous" Harry smirks, earning a glare from Lou. If he knew what was good for him he would shut up now before he is tag teamed. By Lou and Niall which may I add Niall is still pinning Harry to the carpet while Riley waddles into the room scratching her head in confusion.

"What the hell's going on in here?" She mumbles wiping her eyes as if checking if what she's seeing is right. Which it is. Of course.

----------------------------------------------------

Sooooo what'd ya think??? Tell me in the comments :)

byeeee :) x

- L