Chapter Two

Riley Maddisson Johnson

That's me

I live a simple life nothing much that is what someone would call exciting except for one thing my deepest of secrets it is quite important no one knows about it not even my closest best of best friends skylar i have known her since i was 16.

I look at the time it's 2:30 all day i have been doing nothing besides reading and writing, well to be honest it's more reading fanfics that's my weak point the bands i love, skylar and my favourite is One Direction Niall,Liam,Louis and Harry they mean something more to some people than others and somehow you know them (even if it is facebook stalking). We honestly were terrible when zayn left we were distraught.

I say there is only four different type of people in the world directioners (the best) directionators(mean people who are weird in the head,they are also haters) then there are people who are confused where they belong and then well there are the boys themselves

My favourite is Liam it's just too hard to describe he is just per-fect(even if he did say that himself).He has a fear of spoons which is cute Skylar's favourite is Louis. But there's this thing that i see with Skylar and Liam they seem similar but that may because when you know someone well enough they seem to rub off on you.

In a way i wish i was like Skylar she is not just my friend but i look up to her she can sing and when i say sing i mean she could be part of One Direction sing her family is talented and really nice as well.I can't sing as well as skylar and i wouldn't be the best of friend because i am not always happy there is just too much drama in my life and well you can see why yourself.

There has always been one wish of mine i have always wanted to go to a one direction concert but mum has never been able to afford it and because they like never come to town i don't have a chance to bump into them either.

"Riley get out of your room and go for a walk or do something active" that's my mum it's just us in the house my parent's divorced when i was 6 i barely remember them together. i have one brother he is 5 years older than me but i don't see him he went off with my father.

-----------------------------

i walk through the park the sun is shining the birds are tweeting. Not really it's cold and windy, it also looks like it's going to rain.

My phone vibrates, it's a text message my phone sings that whenever i get a text. i pick up my phone and look at who it is from.

" Hey important news can't wait to tell you meet me at my house let yourself in no one else is there other than me BIG NEWS - Skylar"

----------------------------

I arrive at Skylar's in record timing i let myself in as she said so and close the door with a snap "Riley is that you" Skylar yells across the hall way i put on my best man's voice " no it's the Wanted here to drown you in there horrible music and no fans" i'm pretty happy on how well i sounded i sounded male but i don't think that is a good thing. "very funny Riley now get your butt down here i need to tell you something" . This must be important!

"what do you wa......" i pause after seeing what her room looks like she has a suitcase on her bed,she is not packing but when she has a suitcase out i know it can't be good. "where are you going" I ask trying not sad or in a disappointed way. "don't worry i won't be going far" all I can manage is to look at her confused "how about we make hot chocolate" she says changing the subject i'm happy though I love hot chocolate to be honest who doesn't it's chocolate. "and he was like no way and then BAM she started crying" (FYI it's a new movie).

"say no more I want to watch it" I say as we sit down on her bed "so what was that important news you needed to tell me and where on earth are you going" she smiles "what" i say "I like your beanie" i raise my eyebrows not both just one I take off my beanie it's a pinkish orangish colour "now can you please tell me" i sound like a child whining.

"well........."