Chapter Seven

Skylar P.O.V

"Liam?"

"Goddamn it leave me alone."

"I was coming to check if you were okay, why do you have to be so moody?" Thats it i've officially snapped

"Moody?! You think I'm moody?"

"Yes I do, you cried absolutely no reason what so ever"

"No reason? Yes that's right, because theres no fucking reason whats so ever to cry at the fact that your own sister says that you don't know her!" I can't hold it in, Tears start to stream from my eyes.

"Well you don't, Liam you left me when I was fourteen and never came back. Do you know what it feels like to be told 'your brothers just gone on the show and he will be back in a couple of months, don't worry dear' and than you wait and wait and your brother never returns, and do you know what hurt me the most?" I scream, good thing every room is sound proof for recording.

"n- no" Liam's answers a single tear dropping from his eye.

"The fact that I spent everyday waiting for you to come home and you never did, I thought surely he will come back. But you never did and that didn't just hurt me, that freaking killed me. Liam, you were the only person I had to talk to sure I had Nicola and Ruth but you were the one who stuck up for me and you were gone. Than when I finally saw you again you said you met me on the street and- and" I can't. I can't do this anymore. I fall into Liam's lap wrapping my arms around his neck tightly, I feel if I let go he will leave again.

"I'm so sorry, Sky" He repeats multiple times making me cry even more, his plain white tee is probably soaked in tars by now.

-------------------------------------------------------

1 day later.

Me and Liam are okay now, I'm still not getting my hopes up just incase something happens again but oh well, Him and Riley have been very touchy touchy lately, I have no idea whats going on there but to be honest I don't give two shits.

I'm sat in the back with Louis playing fifa, I'm just watching. Riley and Liam are watching a movie in Liam's bunk and I'm pretty sure Harry and Niall are in the front playing monopoly still.

"Lou, I'm bored." I groan sitting behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He pauses the game, turning around and pulling my onto his lap.

"And what am I meant to do about that?" He asks a cheeky smile pulling on his face.

"Entertain me" I wine, this turns that smile of his into a smirk.

"Not like that!" I slap his forearm. His hands travel around my waist, and his face starts to lean in. Oh shit! Holy fucking shit! What do I do? He's gonna kiss me-

My thoughts are quickly interrupted by Lou's Lips connecting with mine, my hands travel up into his hair pulling him closer to me. Our lips moving in perfect sync, until.

"EW! LIAM AND RILEY ARE KISSING!" I can hear Harry scream from the other side of the tour bus.

I pull away from Louis much to his and my own displeasure, I climb off his lap and make my way out the door to see Harry stood looking into Liam's bunk looking completely disgusted.

"That's gross!" Niall yells

"Wait a second, did you kiss Riley? Ew!" I but into their conversation, a weight settles on my torso I look up to find the amazing pair of blue eyes I have come to know very well.

"Harry, you kinda interrupted something" Louis comments

"Wait! you did not kiss her did you?" Liam yells, Louis just shows his signature smirk before Liam replies

"That's disgusting!"

"Sky liked it" Louis replies, placing a kiss onto my shoulder. Oh crap! I can feel the heat rising into my cheeks.

"No, I didn't" Louis's taken back by my sudden comment before throwing back.

"Well, we'll just have to change that" Louis finishes before his lips are pressed against my own, and a chorus of ew's are sent around the tour bus. This will be fun.