Chapter 2: Prince Hallow

Thx to everyone reading it means a lot. Please vote, comment and do everything nice:) Enjoy.

Pic of Hallow >>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow's POV: 

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

It was Ayesha, my sister. She was special with slightly tanned skin, long wavy dark brown hair and large hazel eyes. And just like our mother she was tall and had the bearing of a royal vampire. That's right we were royalty and I was the Prince. Prince Hallow Cory Creak to be precise.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Father is waiting for you in the breakfast hall. And um, Cordelia. She's requesting to meet with you."

"Her again? I've told her many times before not to bug me."

"Well she insists on your love."

"There is no love and there never will be. She is not my mate and I refuse to treat her so."

"Brother, maybe it's time you reconsidered. It's been a hundred years and you haven't found your mate. Cordelia can help fill that hole in your heart."

"I don't want to hear it."

"Just think about it."

"I said I don't want to hear it," I said rather forcefully," Tell father I'll be there in a while."

Ayesha bowed her head and left the room. I was glad to be be alone. The peace was was nice. Vampires were solitary creatures so we liked the silence. I sat down on my four poster bed and thought about my non existent love life. I wish I had someone like Ayesha had Jarred.

Jarred was mother's best friend's son. Jarred, Ayesha and I spent a lot of time growing up and when Ayesha was the human equivalent of 16 then she and Jarred realized that they were mates. I wasn't so lucky. I searched everywhere, in all four vampire cities: Chillingwood, DeAngelus, Skellington and Owley.

 She was no where. I was beginning to feel that the Immortal One didn't have a mate for me. But I would keep waiting. I had to keep waiting. The kingdom's fate rested in my hands and I didn't want to stuff anything up by mating someone that wasn't right for me. The kingdom could fall apart if their queen wasn't strong and perfect.

My mate would be strong and perfect I was sure. Anyways, enough about me. I had to go handle Cordelia and then meet with my father. The King was kind and fair but I didn't want to push my luck, he could be cruel and firm too.

I walked out of my room and descended the flight of stairs that led to the courtyard. My room was disconected from the rest of the castle. It was only accessible through the garden outside. Right outside my room was a white marbled balcony. There were stairs from the balcony that led down to the garden.