Chapter 12: Royal Cousins and Queen's Sister

Hello everyone! Here is my latest chapter. Hope you enjoy reading it. Please vote, comment and do everything nice. Thx!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow's POV:

I was well awake and dressed up by six o'clock in the morning. I rushed to scoff down my hearty breakfast of raisins and duck eggs while my personal maid, Mrs Bloodsaw, ran around trying to clean the mess in my room. Most people probably expected me to have a clean room being the perfect guy and all but at the end of the day I was a guy and a prince at that. Of course my room was gonna be messy.

Serena, I expect, was already waiting for me outside in front of the castle. I nearly choked on my food when I saw the time on my watch. I hastily chucked my plate onto the bed, not really caring that I was being rude, and sprinted outside. Ayesha smirked at me when she saw me come to stand at her side. Jarred, her mate, was standing next to Serena and was dressed equally as properly as me.

My mother and father were seated in the throne room and we were sent to be the welcoming party. Not long after I came out, three horse-drawn carriages came to a stop before us. Out of the first carrige came out an inhumanly tall and thin woman with high cheekbones. Her round black eyes looked at me with a sense of dark amusement. I could feel Ayesha give a slight shiver beside me.

The woman walked towards me and lifted up her skeletal-like hands to cup my face.

"How nice to see you, Hallow. And you too, Ayesha," she said, doing the same thing to Ayesha.

Ayesha looked sideways and gave me a panicked look.

"What? No 'welcome home' to your sweet Auntie Eden?" drawled the woman in a wispy voice.

"Welcome home, Lady Whitemoon," said Jarred.

Eden turned to Jarred and gave him a terrifying smile.

"Ah, Jarred. Someone I always look forward to seeing. It's a shame you couldn't do any better then Ayesha here. My own little girl, Mercy is available."

"Thank you Lady Whitemoon but I am quite ok. Come, I shall take you to the throne room."

"Very well, dear boy. Lead the way," she said, following Jarred inside the castle.

Serena gave me a weird look probably happy that my auntie hadn't noticed her presence beside Jarred. After our little exchange we turned our attention back to the other two carriages. From the first carriage came out my two oldest cousins, Michael and Bartholomew. Michael was a lazy, tall and lean vampire with an upturned nose with his brother being the same except for a more bubbly attitude.

From the second carriage came out Alphonse, third and youngest of the triplets, and Lady Eden's youngest child, Mercy. They paused to greet us all before heading inside. The triplets headed up to the throne room probably to flock around their mother whilst Mercy moved with us to the lounge room.