2. Saying goodbye

Tricia's last day in America was made special by her parents. Whom threw a big party at the plantation house, they lived in. All of Tricia's friends came to wish her good luck. Her family, however, told her tales of the place crawling with vampires. And some even handed her silver crosses.

She'd nervously thank them for the crosses. She excused herself after a while. Exploring her home. For eighteen years, she's lived in the old plantation house.

Memories flashed behind her eyes. She'd smile at them before going to her room on the east wing of the house. She sat on her bed and sighed deeply. A knock came to her door.

"Hey." Came a voice, it rang sweet to her ears. Matt, her boyfriend, poked his head in and gave a smile. She smiled to him, as he made his way to her bed and sat down. "I'm going to miss you." He'd speak, his voice giving a southern drawl. She laid her head on his shoulder. "I'll miss you too matty." She spoke softly.

He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face up. Brushing his lips on hers, a soft groan escaped her lips. As it always seemed to.

She broke the kiss, moving to be against the head board. He grinned and moved with her, crawling over her so he was between her legs. She could feel him against her as their lips locked again. He ground against her as he hardened in his cargo pants. His pants and hers the only things keeping them apart. She broke the kiss groaning softly.

He'd growl into her ear with desire. "Please, let me finally be your first?" He begged almost as he always did when the heavy petting got to him. Her lips to his neck and she sighed pushing him off her. "I'm sorry I can't. You know I'm waiting till marriage" she'd pout as he moved off her and seemed to huff in sexual frustration. "I just thought since it was our last chance... But it's whatever" he growled, storming from the room.

Tricia gulped down and straightened her hair back. It was almost time for dinner, so she made her way to the huge dining hall were everyone was waiting. Chatting amongst themselves. She noticed Matt flirting almost with another girl. She quickly nipped it and cut them off. Matt knew how to push her buttons so well. He smirked.

Soon it was desert, and Tricia excused herself to finish packing her things. A knock came at her door, and her mom walked in. "We will all miss you. Are you sure you want to go to the airport this early?" Her mom looked concern, and Tricia nodded her head. "The sooner I'm gone, the easier it will be." And with that pulled her last bag out to the limo. And got in. She waved bye to her mom and left for the airport.