8. A/N

Ok sorry I had to pull you aside. I just wanted to set a kind of cast list. It's odd considering. I wanted the girl on the front to kinda represent Tricia but I don't know who she is.. SO I'm going with a few anime characters.

I loved the show vampire knight and it clicked on my head as I was working on the chapters that if I can't figure out who I would like to play as my characters why not use anime ?

SO without further stalling let me introduce my sweet characters!!

Tricia - yuki is the perfect character to play as Tricia considering it wasn't until late in season two she became a vampire. But her human self was and is a perfect spot
Vladimir - kaname has this cool demeanor about himself. He's always calm and collected. Granted Vladimir can lose his temper if pushed but as far as I'm basing his looks and calm and collected attitude it's kaname kuron!
Victor - akatsuki kain is the second calm and collected. Although victor can have a bit more of a temper I'm sure I'll find a better character later.
Vincent - takuma ichijo was a bit of a bouncy character. But sweet and obeying his looks perfectly protrey a younger Vincent. And without putting spoilers rido kuron is a much older Vincent who went bat shit crazy.... Long story and will be explained later!

Katie is yuki's best friend sayori wakaba.

Anywho I just felt like these characters perfectly represent mine although I am only using their looks and slightly their personalities I in no way shape or form own the vampire knight characters.

:) tootles!

Ps: I forgot to apologize about the beginning chapters seeming so rushed and having no real back story. I was just really excited to get to the Romania parts lol I'm working on some research to get a bit more facts in instead of using just my imagination. Bare with me! Love you!