Mortals meet My apprentice

AN: So this will be how mortals first met My apprentice Aurora. She is a wolf / cat but a pretty dam powerful one. She killed countless monsters and during the wars, she helped protect the camps. (Secretly) She is really good at winter magic and night magic technechally doing magic at night (though daylight magic is possible). She isn't really a day person so her breakfast is at dusk. Pure black wolf with a star on her forehead. She looks more like a coyote but she is really fast and can find 50 ways to defuse a bomb in one second.(most of it is by skewering the wires. Dreamscaper and "the author in the story"
Complained for 2 days about her not being able to log into the story for being deemed "too powerful" by the gods and thrown into the frozen Styx.

~"~"~"~"~"~~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

I did this on brushes rebus lol.
One of her many forms

Aurora: Well, since Gaia or queen of poop as I call her, took down the mist right before she got killed by Leo

Aurora: Well, since Gaia or queen of poop as I call her, took down the mist right before she got killed by Leo. I know right such a shocker (note the sarcasm). So now Lupa sent me to go on a solo mission to CHB and find some demigods if I can on my way. I was actually really happy because I can finally see the  modern world after having a long lecture from le author!

Time skip----------during the travel~"~"~"~"~"~"~~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

While I was crossing through this place called Yellow stone National park, I saw a sign that said call 132-3656 (this is just some random number) is you see a monster or a demigod. Well, I wasn't exactly a demigod or a monster, so meh. I quickly slipped away into the woods. As I was walking through, my fellow wolves were coming to me and asking what my life was like. So i guess the fact that gods exsist reached to all the animals so that was actually relieving because I heard that EVREY SINGLE area in this place was in a Wolf's territory. I answered "pretty crazy sometimes, but really fun, like you know, there is the occasional drakon or hell hound attacking camp and one shot koing them. and well, how is your guys's?" They told me that it was pretty peaceful but because of new monsters, the mortals there are always, patrolling everywhere, like we need our own privacy too! I bidded them good bye at the edge of their territory and went to a nearby waterfall and decided to take a sip. One problem was that there was a manticore there too. Great, I thought. I don't want to kill anything, takes too long to chose which weapon, so Maybe its friendly. I approached the manticore which was drinking from the river. "Um... Hi? Are you having a nice day?" I asked. The manticore answered " I guess, no one caught me yet so that's good. Oh, and you can have a drink since I really don't like to kill people." Yes! I thought. As I was drinking, apparently some team making a documentary was nearby filming. I noticed it but I dismissed it as the filmmaker didn't find us. But of course, I have crappy luck. Soon, the filmer found us and called the control team. In seconds I heard a helicopter sound and me and Mr manticore shared a look, oh, crap. Why why why?!?!?.. 10 people came off the helicopter with guns. I rolled my eyes. Seriously? THATS IT?! I wanted WAR! Not some newbs with old pistols! Then the guy with the most armour, probably the captain said "surrender, you are surrounded. We will destroy your kind and get rid of every mythology off OUR territory." I growled. I mean every single mythology? Have fun with that. There's Greek, roman,Egyptian, Norse, and a whole ton more. Plus YOUR territory, OUR kind made you. Not just Roman, but all the other mythologies, by your region. I was either going to laugh or rage. I was going to jump but they must've noticed because one shot a tranquilizer dart at me. I was start into blank out but my rage saved me. Soon all of my thoughts of staying sane started to fade away into thoughts of insanity and phycopathy. (It means going crazy and murdering things... I think?) As I slowly walked into the shadows, I heard a demonic voice.
A

(Demonic is bold. Its pretty much a cobra that is in her head.
Nova is nothing.)
Hello... Long time no see..
Uh.. Hi? Bro, is that you?
Are you ready for a rampage?
But I was defeating to either laugh or rage. But... meh, becuz you guys are back from playing Pokémon...
You can do both
Okay, hell ya! I'm ready!

I woke up again apparently, I collapsed and the manticore disappeared. The mortals were about to get me but I stood up, ( I can only say what vaguely to do. HOW to do those actions though, it chooses that) laughing like a maniac, my gift or curse of rage also known as Thresh, my lovely sibling' soul channeling my voice into a she demon's. The mortals looked surprised it was pretty amusing. "Let met reintroduce myself, mortals. I am Lupa's and creation's apprentice and the bane of countless monsters. Right now, in this form, I am just merely...annoyed. So, I can give you some info to help those pea sized brains then, General.(the words that are italicized other than this is the words that she spat out like poison.) First of all, if you call this a patrol, then that's JUST really sad. Second of all, reclaming your land? It was our land you are just the guest who stepped in. Third of all, (I don't mean this, this is just said for the conveineince of the plot.) THIRD OF ALL, YOUR GUYS's WEAPONS ALL SUCK!!! And finally, have fun wiping out mythologies because WE are not the only one ruling the world. We share this world with countless others. Now that I finished my little rant, I'll give you two choice, one, leave me alone and go away and maybe you may live. Second, try to kill me and you will all die. Oh, and on the cheery note of the second choice, Hades already made an express route for 'annoyed demigod ' line. So what will your voice be, your life and family or your own fear and stupidity? (Cue saying that sentence with amusement.)

Some mortal soldier's POV:
That wolf scared the crap out of me. If she's saying that's a minor form, then I don't want to see her major. I know, everyone says that I'm the little whimp. The one the runs away. But when she gave us her little rant and the choices, I think its better if I run. As I was eyeing the wolf wearily. I knew this mission to wipe out them was lost. As I was wondering in my pool of thoughts, the General said, "we are going to get reinforcements and kill her." But to my surprise, the wold said "Really? You know that I can hear your stupid plans. Oh, but I promise on the river Styx that I will not harm the ones that decide to run. So make your choice in...

10...
I looked at my friends, they were also deciding to run
9...
I looked at the higher rankers, they were going to stay
8...
He general was calling for reinforcements.
7...
Some of the jerks were laughing
6...
I started to sprint with my friends and hide.
5...
The reinforcements 10 helicopters were coming.
4...
5 land , the rest stay up in the air.
3...
They set up a cannon from two helicopters joining.
2...
I hide in a bush
1...
Everyone takes position.
0.
The sets and..... The chaos starts!
Cliffy?