Lets mess with the code! Part 2

When bill cipher fell into this reality, there was an awkward silence, completed with the side of cricket sounds. Both stared at each other, one being mad at whoever done this. One being super annoyed. But both had the same thought: WTF IS HAPPENING HERE?!?! Their awful silence was cut off by a female voice, slightly howling and snarling, shouting at thin air"OH COME ON! I AM WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. HURRY UP AND DO SOMETHING PLOT CONVENIENCE. STOP MAKING THIS SUPPOSEDLY TEN SECOND AKWARD SILENCE INTO A FIVE MINUTE ONE! I CANT JUST STAND AND WAIT! YOU KNOW I HAVE NO PATIENCE." Both suprised with this outburst, turned around... only to see a large black arctic fox like Persian cat. One side was still bummed out, not believing this was happening. The other, suspicious that this cat was the culprit. The third, holding a packet of popcorn, waiting for some action, the fourth, thinking about what to write next to ruin the whole book forever. Then, just to check, Bill shot a lazer at the cat. Even if lasers are one of the hardest things to doge, she immediately side stepped, somewhat in a fashion that she expected the attack. "Now now, no need to be salty. It's not my fault. Blame it on the author writing this book as I speak."

Dude, your not supposed to blow that you know. Like, I'm not supposed to exist.

The camp members were trying to sneak away, the cat, knowing that the campers probably would do nothing in this situation, cut off only their area from the rest of the backup_134 realm so that they'll be safer. Though slightly annoyed, she was relieved that THIS Bill Cipher has a bigger brain than the other Bills'. Bill asked "what happens if I kill you?" The cat sighed,

"things like you never learn, no matter how distant the timelines may be. You shouldn't be curious over your morals, but I'll tell you. No, you'll still be stuck here. Two, you can't kill me anyways. So lol yeah, deal with it and don't be salty."

Bill, being the salty sadist as he is, tried to trap her. "Hahahahahaha----nope. You really do suck at attacking do you. Man, how long was it when you had battle practice.?" She dodged every single attack, some doing tricks to emphasize how easy it is to doge Bill."

Now, lets end this chapter shall we?

The cat, with overwhelming admin powers over the book opened the code of the story. She added some commands.

/trap Bill_Cipher

/immobilize Bill_Cipher

/tp campers to realm_132 x:374 y:383 z:1

/wait until campers are gone

/tp Aurora_claw to campers

/wait 10 seconds

/delete world

Bill wasn't scared until he saw the last command :/delete world. He was no fool. Every single dimension hopper knew what this command would do. It will delete the world and evreything existing to not exist. Only the excecutor of the command would remember. No one was supposed to know how to open up the command center, yet even control it. And this thing was doing it in front of his eyes, he instantly regretted provoking her, she was a formidable enemy. And soon enough, the command came.

/command execute.

At that moment, evreyone disappeared, and Bill was immobilized. Nothing is more painful than being erased from the world, you very code being ripped apart until no code existed. And just like that Bill Cipher no longer existed.

But hey! No one from camp would remember! And Bills dead now. His existence is wiped out. This is just a prank lol. So don't take these two parts seriously. But well, yeah... Aurora is a... hacker... simplist way to put it. Just pm me or just message or comment or something if u got any questions or something lol. But remember, I live in the Alola region so I can't sit in front of my IPad waiting for notifications... so yeah