Field Trip (Oh Boy...)

In Percy's Marine Biology class, they were excused for one whole day from school to go on a field trip. Being the kelp brain, he completely forgot. Luckily, he didn't need anything except for a water bottle, which he brought with him. On the bus, Percy and Carlos were talking about random stuff like fish when the bus lurched to a stop. The teacher called out "We're here!" Percy looked at where their field trip would take place at, the Bay Side Aquarium. (Idk if this is a real place) Oh boy... Percy thought as he followed the other more eager kids. This was going to be a looong day unless all of the animals there was deaf and has no way of pointing out a strong aura. That happening is a 0.0000000000000000000000(infinite 0's)1 percentage. That really sucks.
Time skip brought to u by da TEMMIECORN!!!!!
We finally reached there. The Aquarium looked just fine outside to Percy. As he approached though, the sudden burst of talking almost made his head hurt. Too late, the fishes noticed and started to pester him. "Shaddup" he muttured, not wanting to gather attention.
When they got inside, they went through a few of the exhibits. Nothing much fun. When the class went to the shark tank, one of the jocks tapped on the glass to catch it's attention. They all ignored him but one lemon shark went up to Percy to strike up a conversation. The jock was surprised, and Pushed Percy down so that he gets the full view. He tapped on the glass but too late, the shark was long gone, in interested and slightly agitated. Percy was already at a new tank, interacting with another sea animal, heck when they reached the dolphin show area, he taught the dolphins an impossible trick to learn with a human trainer, doing commands. The trainers were astonished. Sadly, the dolphins didn't like to do the trick in front of mortals. So no shows.
When they reached the beach, one of his buggiest bullies pushed him into the ocean, only to see him riding on a green sea turtle into the ocean. Not turning back once

Quick, crappy story