Chapter Four

Dedicated to:    addictsanta and BandGirl_101 and MikeyTheGeek thank you guys for the votes and comments, it means a lot and it also motivates me to write ❤️ (I know that this chapter came out of no where but it's in celebration of gtb lol)

Michael's P.O.V

I barely slept properly, i was way too worried about Ashton, he hadn't woken up yet and I didn't know what to do. I just held him and let Luke sleep, I kept whispering to Ashton that he needs to wake up even though I knew that it wouldn't work, I hoped that he could somehow hear and try to wake up even though it was unlikely that he would. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes as I held his body closer to mine. "placet, excitare," I whispered, (guys correct me if my spelling or wording is wrong) it meant please wake up in Latin but it didn't work, of course it didn't. I just wanted him to wake up, I just wanted Ashton back, I wanted to know if he was okay. I kept massaging lightly at his scalp and after a few minutes, I felt his hand twitch in mine, I inhaled sharply and pecked his lips, smiling slightly. "You're waking up," I whispered, he groaned in response and I reached over to grab the flask on the bedside table. I brought it to his lip as he owned his eyes, I tipped the flask so that the blood would flow freely into his mouth without him making any effort. I made sure that he had the whole thing before I held his cheeks in my hands, "are you okay ?" I whispered, looking at his now dull hazel eyes. "Yeah," he replied hoarsely, I smiled and dipped down, kissing his lips sweetly and smiling at him. "I was so worried," I said, "baby, don't worry about me, worry about Calum," he replied. "He hates us, we don't don't need to worry about him, he tried to kill your my love,"  I said softly, rubbing my thumb over his cheek.

"He's still our soulmate, we still need to care and he's a vampire now, he won't be able to kill or hate his own kind, natural instincts remember ?" I nodded, "yeah, but he could still go to Pandora's clan,"

"It's okay, the three of us have each other, we'll be fine, we can go to the council if he doesn't come back to us within a month and tell them everything and that we don't want him to be with us," Ashton replied, pulling me down so that I was laying on top of him. I looked to my side and shook Luke up, he blinked his eyes open and yawned, "morning," Ashton whispered. Luke smiled and turned around to face Ashton and I, he kissed Ashton's nose, "you're okay," he chuckled. "yeah, yeah, I'm okay," Ashton said, pulling Luke closer to him, "I'll go to school today, you guys can stay at home," Luke said, kissing my cheek. "no, Calum doesn't need our protection," Ashton said, shaking his head. "I-I still want to protect him even if he hates us," Luke said softly, he was always the more soft and caring one in our relationship. "you sure Lu ?" I asked, laying my head on Ashton's chest. Luke hummed and got out of Ashton's embrace, he disappeared into the bathroom after taking some clothes out of Ashton's cupboard.

I held Ashton tighter and closed my eyes, just listening to his heartbeat and being happy that he was okay. take me back to prom, Ashton linked, putting his index finger underneath my chin and moving it up so that I was looking at him, I nodded and looked him straight in the eye taking him back to the 1800's, it was our last year as humans since we were turning 18 the next year and we would become fully fledged vampires of our eighteenth birthdays. We were at prom, I had my arms around his shoulders and his were around my waist (shhh, I know they probably didn't have prom then but just go with it). I hugged Ashton closer to me as we swayed to the slow music that was being played in the background by the live band, "why did you want to come back here ?" I asked, kissing his shoulder. "it's so peaceful here, there's no Calum, there's no Luke even though I love him a lot and I know that you do too, sometimes I just want it to be you and I again, there's no drama, everything is perfectly calm, no one is trying to kill us, we're safe here," Ashton replied. "yeah, I wish it was still like this, I wish we could have multiple soulmates without being judged, I wish we weren't seen as freaks or monsters like we are now," Ashton nodded into my chest and left a kiss there, "we should probably go back, Luke is probably out of the bathroom by now," Ashton sighed and within a second, we were back in his room. Ashton smiled at me and I smiled back, pecking his nose, "te amo," Ashton mumbled said, "te amo," I replied.