Chapter Five

Michael's P.O.V

Luke came home good as new that evening, he was tired but he was okay, he was his usual happy self. He got into bed on Ashton's other side and the two of us just held him as he slept, somewhat peacefully. Luke and I shared a few sweet kisses as we laid there with Ash between the two of us, we were talking about not needing Calum but we knew deep down that we needed him, that we would always care no matter what. Ashton stirred in his sleep multiple times after Luke had fallen asleep, he opened his eyes slowly, peering up at me through his tired, hazel, red rimmed eyes. He kissed my cheek and snuggled deeper into the covers, pulling me with him.

I smiled into his hair and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. "are you hungry love ?" I whispered, Ashton nodded and kissed my collarbone, letting his teeth graze over the skin. "blood, food or my blood ?" I asked. He replied by sinking his teeth into my skin, making bite down onto my lip. I felt him suck the skin lightly and I knew that he wanted to leave a bruise there. (bruises stayed and wounds healed).

Ashton brought his wrist up to my mouth but I shook my head, "it's okay love," I said, he pushed his wrist against my lips, not taking no for an answer. "you sure baby ?" I asked, he nodded I felt him suck harder. I kissed his wrist and slowly sunk my teeth into it, savouring the taste of Ashton's blood, I sucked a little, making blood flow into my mouth. I licked Ashton's wrist, cleaning it up before it healed, he smiled up at me, his eyes were now tinted red and he had my blood dripping down the side of his mouth, I was pretty sure that I looked the same. (It's current Ash tho, I couldn't find a pic of him as a vampire but the pic is just so show you how he looked)

He pulled me in for a messy kiss, allowing us to taste our own blood as well as it mixed together with the next person's

He pulled me in for a messy kiss, allowing us to taste our own blood as well as it mixed together with the next person's. We pulled away, leaving a string of our saliva mixed with our blood trailing from both of our lips. "you feeling better ?" I asked softly, licking my lips, Ashton hummed, "much better,". I smiled and pecked his lips before laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I kissed his chest, "I love you," he said, "I love you too," I replied, "we going to school tomorrow-or well today  ?" Ashton shook his head, "no, you can go if you want but i don't want to, we need to go sort that out with the principal though, i don't think we need to go every day, i think once a week is good enough, or each of us can go on a different day and then all together after that, we can have Friday off then,"

"guys, I think I want to go everyday," Luke said softly, "you sure love ?" Ashton asked, turning us around so that he was laying on his back with me on to of him. "yeah, I know that Calum practically hates us and stuff but I still feel like I want to protect him," he replied, I bit my lip and nodded softly, "okay," i said making Luke smile lightly. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, doing the same to Ashton before laying back down, "lu, if you wanna go to school then you should go back to sleep, it's three a.m." I said, I reached my hand out of the blankets so that I could play with Luke's hair. He gave me a small smile and nodded, cuddling closer to Ashton and I before closing his eyes. "Babe ?" Ashton hummed, "you okay ?"