Chaotic Sanity - part 14

**last week of school**

Finals were finally over and summer was only four days away. Imogen was looking forward to spending some time in the sun maybe she’d get a tan, she always wanted to know what she looked like with a fresh summer glow. She cleaned out her locker waiting for Bianca as she changed into her “Freshman Orientation” t-shirt in the bathroom. They were short a few community service hours this school year so Adam begged them to sign up. Even though Adam said he just wanted them to have their hours, she was positive he just wanted Bianca and her to interact with Katie. She was hoping Eli would sign up too but he had already agreed to help Ms. Dawes with cleaning her classroom and then fix something wrong with Mr. Simpson’s car. They promised he’d get the remaining hours he need to complete the school year by helping. I guess this isn’t so bad. Imogen thought flipping through her math binder.  Bianca walked up to her friend’s locker.

“They couldn’t pick a better color than this shade of green?” Bianca looked down at her shirt. “I’m way hotter with bold, sassy colors.”

Imogen laughed, “Bianca we’re showing soon to be niners around, you don’t need to look sassy or bold, don’t want to scare the little kiddies.” She shut her locker closed and began walking with her friend. “So for prom I was thinking we could rent a limo that way we can all go together.” Imogen said turning her head to face her, her pigtails swishing hitting her in the face.

“Not bad, how much for each person?” Bianca said trying to hide her excitement.

“I don’t know like forty bucks per person.” Imogen shrugged.

“Whoa forty?” she looked at Imogen’s expression. “Kidding, I can get forty bucks from my aunt.” She looked at Imogen’s eyes dart away facing the ceiling as they walked. “So…have you talked to your parents?”

“They refuse to talk to me, no text messages, phone calls, e-mails, nothing.”

“Maybe they changed their minds about the emancipation and forgot to tell you.”

“And I’m the one with the huge imagination?” Imogen said folding her arms while they stopped in front of the group of future niners.

Eli creeped up behind the quirky brunette covering her eyes with his hands “Guess who.” He said smiling.

“Alright, um…Tim Burton.” She giggled taking his hands from her eyes and twirling herself around to face him.

“Close, same twisted mind, just better looking.” He smirked and kissed her.

“Hey, Edward, Bella, think you guys could get a room?” a redhead future niner said. He fixed his green plaid top and cut his eyes.

Eli chuckled. “What’s your name kid?”

“Tristan not that it’s any of your business Dracula.” The redhead turned to the other niners who displayed horrified looks.

“Tristan? Well you know what we do to the T’s right?” Eli walked up to him with a mean grin.

Tristan’s over confident look quickly turned for the worse. “Um…no, what?” he stammered. Eli walked up to him while Tristan walked back.

“Well…I could tell you, but what good would that do? It wouldn’t be fun would it?”

“Wha—wha—what wouldn’t be fun?”

“You see I’d tell you but…it’s illegal.” Eli looked at the fear in Tristan’s eyes when he realized his back was against the front desk.

Tristan shrieked “Please don’t kill me! I have so much I haven’t done yet; I still need to meet Paris Hilton!”  He squinted his eyes closed covering his face.