Chaotic Sanity - part 15

“So what about this one?” Marisol said spinning around in her short tight dress. She nearly stumbled as her legs stuck together. “Not sexy enough right?”

“That was the opposite or what I was getting at Mar.” Katie said as she looked at her friend pose uncomfortably in the little black dress.

“Katiekins you’re so sheltered,” she turned towards Bianca and Imogen, “What do you guys think?”

“You look like a—”

“Your dress is a little too…against the school codes.” Imogen said turning towards Bianca who snarled. “Wasn’t that what you were going to say Bianca?” Imogen turned towards her friend.

“Yeah, because it’s not like I was going to say you looked like the slut you are.” Bianca mumbled.

“You are one to call someone a slut.” Marisol whispered.

“What?” Bianca looked up from her dress choices that lay on her lap.

“She said nothing.” Katie nervously chuckled. “Ok Mar we all voted no, put it back and go look for another one.” Katie turned Marisol around guiding her to the changing room. She sat down sighing. “So…having fun?”

“Kinda…” Imogen said getting up to finish looking at dresses. She wasn’t lying that time; she was enjoying herself minus the repeated Marisol/Bianca bickering. She picked out a long red dress. “Bee, do you like this one?”

Bianca looked up to see her friend show her a red dress. “The color fits but…that style isn’t you.” Bianca shrugged. “So…red? You guys chose red?” Bianca smiled. “Why?”

Imogen turned to Katie who sat there watching the two girls’ chatter leaving her out. “Well…Eli and I were discussing the colors before Katie and Adam walked in.” Katie jumped at the sound of her name. “It was so sweet what he said.” Imogen said quickly hanging the dress up and sitting in between the two girls so Katie could be in the conversation. “I asked him what color we should wear and he said red.” She blushed. “Then I asked him why and he looked at me and told me, ‘because in Russia red means beautiful and I’m the most beautiful girl in the world.’” Imogen melted just hearing her repeat his words.

Both of the girls awed. “You see, Drew would never do that,”

“He doesn’t believe in color meanings?” Katie asked looking at Bianca play with her hair strand.

“No, he just know anything about it.” Bianca joked. The girls laughed.

“So…any plans after prom?” Katie asked after all the laughter died down.

“I was thinking about going back to Drew’s for a little…fun.” Bianca showed her flirty smile.

“Ok gross DeSousa!” Imogen said hitting her arm.

“Hey you guys wanted to know, I thought you’d check into Hotel Eli’s again.” Bianca nudged her.

Imogen looked at Katie judging her. She nervously smiled. “Eli and I are taking things slow Bianca, we’ve barely been together.”

“You guys have been dating for almost a month.” Bianca said shrugging.

“Not everyone wants to lose their virginity before they turn 19 Bianca.” Katie said innocently.

“Alright, alright I see this is a ‘touchy subject’ consider it dropped.” Bianca said looking at the two girls, for once she was hoping Marisol was in the room so that she could have someone to agree with her, after all she was positive Marisol wasn’t a virgin, she overheard KC telling Dave he had sex with her one time. Bianca shrugged it off never finding it relevant especially after that coffee date Drew forced her to go with KC and Jenna treating her like she was a piece of trash on the freeway. “Katie you’re on the prom committee right?” Bianca asked getting up to inspect a dress on the rack. Imogen and Katie walked over to the same rack to look.