Everyone has a story.

"Babe!" I exclaimed as I closed the door behind me and dropped my bag on the couch. "Did you pick up Zarina?".

I finally looked up, noticing the lights slightly dimmed and the aroma of food filled the air.

"Babe?" I said sweetly, letting the smile that I had been holding in slide across my face.

I slowly walked into the kitchen, gasping as I stepped onto rose pedals that had been nicely arranged. My eyes widened as I looked at the candles lit around the kitchen and two plates filled with food neatly organized on the table, then my eyes lifted, meeting Jashaun's.

"You like it? Or is it too much?".

"It's beautiful," I smiled, still looking around in awe. "Wait where's Zarina?".

"With my mom," He said as he politely held out my chair for me.

I sat down, looking up at him. "Thank you,".

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"Well I've been acting crazy lately and I've been taking out my anger on you so this is like an apology," He smiled as he stuck his fork into his food.

"Well this is really sweet," I retorted as I began to eat. "This is really good, when did you learn how to cook?".

"Thanks, and this is takeout," He said shyly.

I chuckled softly. That's when I remembered Jasmine's birthday and how she wanted me to go bowling with her. It wouldn't hurt to bowl with her for an hour.

"You're wearing the ring," Jashaun smiled.

"Yeah, it's pretty," I answered as I took a sip of water.

"I miss this," Jashaun said softly.

"What?".

"Us just being together, no distractions," He responded.

I took another sip of water. Jasmine really wanted me to be there.

"Babe,".

Jashaun looked up at me, a happy grin on his face.

"Um I have a patient named Jasmine and Today is her birthday and she asked me to come to a bowling alley tonight," I said.

"And you wanna go?" He asked.

"Well only for awhile," I answered.

"Okay,".

"So I can go?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure,".

"Okay Babe I'll be back in a hour," I retorted as I stood up from my seat. I was actually a bit astonished at Jashaun not being mad about me going.

As I made my way to the door I gave Jashaun a sweet smile and he responded with a simple head nod.

It only took me twenty minutes to make it to the bowling alley, well thirty if I counted the time it took me to stop at a department store and pick out a cute outfit for Jasmine. Once I got to the bowling alley I looked around, a silver disco ball illuminated the dark room and pop music blared through the enormous speakers by the entrance. I hesitantly walked in, once I saw a crowd filled with balloons and noise I spotted Jasmine. I walked over and noticed everyone glaring at me.

"Um hi Jasmine," I smiled as I handed her the gift bag.

She gasped in shock then hugged me so tight that I could barely breathe.

"I'm so glad you came!".

I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh let me introduce you, this is my best friend shana," She pointed to a girl with blonde hair, purple lipstick, and long eyelashes. I waved and she smiled.