Fresh start.....maybe

"And you left?" Ali asked, completely intrigued with the story of why I left Syracuse.

"Yeah, he told me to. What was I supposed to say? No?" I asked sarcastically as my eyes landed on Zarina who was sitting in front of Ali's huge television screen.

She sighed loudly as she looked down.

"I still can't believe Jashaun is a porn star?".

"Please don't tell Donte," I pleaded quickly as I stared at her.

"I won't," She responded. "Wait did you tell him that you-,".

I quickly placed my hand over her mouth, making the rest of her sentence sound like gibberish. At that same exact moment, Donte was creeping through the front door.

"Hey Eva," He smiled brightly as he made his way towards Zarina. "Where's Jashaun?"

***

(Jashaun's p.o.v)

I stood in front of Cameron's house door. I knew Eva would be there. I hated the fact that she was living with a guy I didn't like. The only reason his sister was living with me was because he kicked her out. He was the cause of Eva hating me more than she did before. As I knocked on his door I became nervous. What if Eva opened the door? What if she was his woman now? As different questions flooded my head I started to knock on his door a second time but before I could his door had already swung open. He had a towel wrapped around the bottom half of his body, by the multiple droplets of water on his chest I assumed he had just got out of the shower. I had expected Eva to greet me at the door.

"What ya want Mane?" He asked drowsily.

"I want to speak to Eva," I responded as if it was obvious.

Why would I come to his house to speak to him?

"She aint here," He spat while closing the door in my face.

"Wait," I pressed my hand against his door, ceasing it from closing. "Where is she?".

"Mane I ont know, she moved out yesterday," He retorted before he slammed the door shut in my face. This time I had let the door close in my face.

I didn't know where Eva was. I didn't even know where she could've went to. If I tried to call her phone I knew she wouldn't answer. She never did. At a time like this I decided to just call her. I sat in my car, nervously tapping my thigh while my phone rung. It had rung three times and Eva still hadn't picked up. Right when I was about to hang up a voice spoke. It didn't sound like Eva though.

"Hello? Jashaun?".

"Ali?" I asked unsurely.

"Yeah, it's me," She said.

"Hey um is Eva with you?" I asked anxiously.

"Yeah, you didn't know?".

I held the phone away from my ear for a moment, letting my anger calm down. Why would Eva just leave Syracuse without telling me. She hated me that much?

"Jashaun? You still there?" Ali asked nervously.

"Y-yeah I'm still here," I answered. "Where is she?".

"She's in the bathroom right now but I think you should come back here and try to work things out,".

"Ali what do you think I've been trying to do for the past two days? I've been calling her nonstop but she never returns my calls," I explained.

"Listen Jashaun you hurt her bad, she talks about you like how she talks about Zarina's father. She hated David, now I'm starting to think she hates you. But I just know that you and her are meant to be, sometimes she'll start off saying something bad about you then she'll start telling me about how she misses the old you,".

I couldn't erase the smile that slowly crept onto my face. She missed the old me.

"Oh man I gotta go, she's coming back,".

Before I could respond the call had disconnected.

I missed the old me too.

I know that was short but I really don't know where to go with this story:(
I only made a second one because everyone kept asking me to
I'm gonna try to make the next chapter more interesting but anywayyyyyy
vote, comment, and tell me what ya think?
Bye beautiful fans!!!!!!:)