Them young boys....

"You sure you got her?" I asked Ali as I hesitantly walked out of the door.

"Yeah, I'll take her to school in about 20 minutes," Ali assured me.

Zarina looked so cute with her hair in multiple braids meeting into a perfect ponytail that hung down her back. She was twirling her little legs as she ate cereal on the kitchen table. I smirked at her before I quickly scurried over to where she was, kissing her cheek.

"Are you gonna be a good girl in school today? No hitting people?" I asked in a fake threatening tone.

She pouted dramatically as she looked at me. "They take my train,".

"Who?" I questioned.

"Jewemy," She said, obviously mispronouncing his name.

I chuckled lightly before I slipped my hands into her tiny one's.

"If he takes your train again, tell the teacher. You understand?".

She nodded her head slowly.

"Okay Mommy,".

"I love you baby," I retorted, walking towards the door while waving to Ali.

Once I made it outside I slipped my phone from out of my pocket, dialing Jashaun's number, then waited patiently while it rung. He picked up on the third ring.

"Wassup?" He answered the phone sounded as calm as ever.

"Don't wassup me Jashaun, why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" I hissed.

"Listen I decided to call up a few friends since I was back in town, it slipped my mind,".

"Oh so we have sex, then you leave. You treat me like you treat your hoes?" I asked angrily.

"Yo it's not even like that, I don't feel like arguing Eva," He responded.

"Where are you?" I demanded anxiously.

"Why you wanna know?".

"Jashaun, where are you?" I asked, sternly this time.

"My old address," He said before he hung up.

I snatched the phone from my ear, staring at it for awhile, still in shock from him hanging up on me.

Since both cars were in Jashaun's name I no longer had a car, so it was back to riding the bus. As I stepped into the bus, being greeted with the familiar smell of coffee and smoke and being welcomed by the old cranky bus driver I couldn't help the frown that was slowly creeping onto my face. I watched the scenery outside while the bus strolled down the streets. I pulled on a string hanging from the bus ceiling, signaling that I was getting off. The bus driver mumbled a drowsy 'Have a nice day' once I got off. I quickly looked around, making sure I had got off at the right stop. I had memorized Jashaun's old house address, I only had to walk down six more blocks.

I walked down the streets in the warm weather, and the more I walked the more I thought, and the more I thought the more furious I became. I had turned down Cameron; A handsome man with a bright future for Jashaun; A boy who's only focus was banging an older woman and chasing a dollar. And when I had the opportunity to actually be with Cameron, I chose Jashaun. I always picked the wrong ones, first David then Jashaun.

As I approached his old building, I noticed Jashaun sitting on the staircase in front of the building surrounded by a bunch of other wannabe thugs, including the guy who I had met awhile back. I think his name was Weezy.

"Damn, hey shawty," One of the young guys said as he grinned brightly showing off his crooked and raggedy teeth.

I ignored his statement and glared at Jashaun, who didn't even acknowledge my presence. He was smoking a blunt.

"So you're gonna ignore me?" I inquired with my hand on my hip.

"Man this you?" Another guy asked as he pointed to me.

"Yo why you here?" Jashaun asked as he blew smoke out the side of his mouth.

"You told me to come," I reminded him with attitude.

"I ain't tell you shit, you asked me where I was and I told you. I didn't tell you to come," He spat as he stared at me.

"You know what I'm leaving, you're not gonna talk to me like that," I stated while I attempted to walk away, but Jashaun caught a hold of my wrist.

"What you want?".

I snickered in rage.

"Are you serious Jashaun? Are you really fucking serious? You know what I'm done with you!" I yelled, completely exasperated. I was tired of playing games with a little boy.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked. "For how long this time? Will it be like last time where as soon as I saw you you were ready to open your legs?".

I gasped in shock and embarrassment.

The guys sitting on the staircase busted out into a fit of abnoxious laughter.

I began to walk away again and Jashaun didn't even try to stop me. I didn't want to walk away without saying what I had wanted to say to Jashaun for a long time. I turned back around abruptly, peering into Jashaun's eyes.

"You were right, I do talk to guy's my own age because they understand me. You will never understand. Now I finally realize why you were so insecure, you were afraid of me finding someone who understood me. That's why you didn't like Cameron, and that's why you slept with his sister. You tried to break him. But guess what? You didn't. Cameron is an amazing guy and I turned him down for you. I even kissed him, yup I kissed him. And I don't feel bad about it at all. I liked kissing him, alot,".

After I had said all that Jashaun was still standing there looking extremely angry. His whole body was trembling. The guys remained quiet.

"I liked him more than I ever loved you,".

I turned around once more, feeling as if a burden had been lifted off of my shoulders. As I proceeded to walk I heard a loud banging sound, suddenly I had dropped to my knees as an overbearing feeling of excruciating pain took over me.

"OH SHIT!" I heard boy's scream as the sound of feet trampling against pavement became faint.

I looked down at my bloody hands and went into a panic.

"Eva," Jashaun appeared beside me with a gun in his quivering hands. "I-i didn't mean to do it,".

I opened my mouth to talk but blood flowed out causing my words to sound muffled.

Jashaun held me in his arms, rocking back and forth as he cried excessively.

"I love you Eva, nobody can have you," He managed to say as he cried.

"J-j-j-j,".

I couldn't talk, I could barely move, and my vision was becoming more blurred each second.

"You don't know how much I love you Eva,".

Woahhhhh bet ya didn't see that coming!!!!!
One more chapter guyssssss
Will she live or will she die???
Jashaun is cray cray!!!
Did Eva finally come to her senses???
Vote, comment, and tell me what ya think?
Bye beautiful fans!