Tell me it aint so/Eva's p.o.v

I slowly crept out of the pale hospital room, my head was hanging low. My eyes were red and puffy from hours of crying. I felt stupid. I felt betrayed. I felt angry. I felt hurt. I hated Jashaun, with everything in me. I never wanted to see him again. I wanted him out of my life. The reason I had been throwing up frequently was because Jashaun had given me hepatitis b. The doctor said it could be treated with antibiotics. There was nothing to fix my broken heart though. I had loved Jashaun with all my heart, and I thought he loved me. I guess I was wrong. I felt so dirty and disgusting. I didn't want to tell my mom, Ali, Jashaun's mom, or Cameron. I didn't want them to know I had got a disease from Jashaun.

Cameron jumped up from his seat once he saw me, slowly strolling over to him.

"You aight?" He asked.

And those two simple words caused me to collapse into his arms, letting the hot tears pour from my eyes. He held me up as he cradled me in his arms.

"Play in my hair," I uttered as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

He didn't say anything. He just stroked my hair gently. Allowing me to cry on his clean white t-shirt. I looked over, noticing Zarina sitting in a chair looking scared. I had forgot she was here. I sat up, pulling myself from Cameron's arms.

"What's wrong baby?". I gestured for her to come to me. She slowly strolled over to me, her brown eyes peering at me.

"Are you okay Mommy?".

I nodded lightly, as I stood up grabbing her into my arms.

"How about we get you some new toy trucks?".

She nodded her head excitedly while she squirmed in my arms. I put her down and I watched her run to the elevator.

Cameron watched me intensely.

"So you aight?".

"Yeah," I retorted as I grabbed a few tissues from a nearby tissue box. I wiped the tears from underneath my weary eyes.

"You sure? if ya sick or somethin I can help ya get better?".

"I'm fine, Cameron," I stated.

We left the hospital, then drove to a toy store where Zarina had interacted with other young kids and convinced me to buy her three new toy trucks. After we spent hours in the toy store we went back to Cameron's house. Jasmine had cooked dinner. We all sat around the table speaking and eating.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Good night," Jasmine said as she stood up, then went to empty her plate.

Zarina yawned loudly as she played with one of her toy trucks.

"You're tired?".

She shook her head no, causing me to chuckle.

"Yes you are. Come on let's get ready for bed,".

I attached her to my hip, as I walked upstairs. I helped her take a bath, then put on her pajamas, then I tucked her into bed. Cameron had let us have his bed since we were staying there, he slept on the couch downstairs. After Zarina fell asleep I went back downstairs. Cameron was still sitting at the table. I walked back over to the table, emptying my plate.

"Ya having his baby?".

I turned around abruptly, facing him.

"No,".

"Why you been throwing up alot?" He asked.

I stared at him in silence for awhile before I spoke again.

"I'm sick," I whispered.

"Like the flu or somethin?" He asked calmly yet seriously.

"I'm just sick. Nothing you need to be worried about, you need to focus on getting your son back,".

"I'm worried bout you too," He responded.

"Well don't," I snapped.

I had did it again, I had took my anger out on Cameron.

"I'm sorry Cameron,".

"It's whatever Mane, I'm going to bed,". He mumbled angrily as he stomped over to the couch.

(Jashaun's p.o.v)

"Awwww fuck," I groaned as I slowly stroked deeply into a girl's pussy.

She was containing her screams of ecstasy by biting into a pillow that was under her naked body.

"You like this dick?" I spoke aggressively into the girl's ear. She nodded weakly as she whimpered softly.

"Say that shit!". I gripped her long brunette colored hair and tugged on it roughly. Her head bent back, until she was staring in my eyes.

"Yes babyyyyyyyyyy I likeeeeeeee daddy's dickkkkkkkk," She moaned loudly as she collapsed under my body.

"And that's a wrap for today!" Mr. Samuels, my porn director spoke. A huge grin was plastered on his wrinkly face.

I hopped off of the girls naked body and strolled over to him.

"One word Jashaun, Amazing," He beamed enthusiastically.

"How much I'm making for this one?" I asked seriously. I was straight business.

"Well let's see who buys it, then we'll talk business okay?".

I nodded my head hesitantly as I went to grab my clothes off of the floor. My eyes gazed at the camera that was set up, then they traveled to the same girl I had been fucking a couple of minutes ago. Another guy was already pounding into her. She was moaning the same sexy things she was saying to me to him. My mind thought about Eva, and how she would moan my name when I was deep inside her. I really missed Eva. I've been trying to ignore the fact that she wasn't here by doing more porn, and making more money and that worked at times. But times like now, I really missed her beautiful smile that I used to put on her face, her plump lips, her thick figure, everything about her. I even missed Zarina, I treated her like she was my own daughter. We were a family. My thoughts were cut short by someone snapping their fingers in my face.

"Earth to Jashaun,".

A grimace slid across my face when I realized the person who had been snapping their fingers in my face was Jasmine.

"What the fuck you want?" I asked with attitude in my voice.

"Well I thought you would want to know where Eva is," She responded deviously.

I immediately calmed my tone of voice and smiled as if I actually liked Jasmine.

"Where is she?".

Jasmine smirked innocently as she touched my tattooed chest.

"She lives with my brother now," She answered.

My face scrunched up in anger and confusion. That's not what I wanted to hear.

"Your brother?".

"Um hum," She said.

"Take me there, now!" I roared.

"Jashaun it's 10 at night, they're sleep," She informed. "I'll take you there in the morning,".

I looked at her suspiciously before I agreed.

"But first," She looked down as she unbuttoned my pants. "I want it,".