Jashaun's p.o.v/ I fucking hate you

"Yeah I make mistakes that I don't ever make excuses for,"

                                    -Drake

This would be my nineteenth time trying to call Eva, she still hasn't picked up. I know I fucked up badly but I never meant to hurt her. I was going to tell her I was in the porn business, eventually. I was just waiting for the right time. I lounged back on my couch, lighting up a blunt then placing it between my parted lips. I touched my stinging face, wincing in pain. Jasmine's brother really fucked me up. As I inhaled the smoke from my blunt I heard my doorbell ring. I sat up quickly. Maybe Eva was coming back. My heart thumped in anticipation. All I wanted to do was make love to her. I missed her bronze milk chocolate skin, her angelic smile, and everything about her. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my doorbell ringing again, this time more urgently. I stood up, walking towards the door, then opening it. A look of disappointment spread across my face as I looked at Jasmine.

"What the fuck you doing here?" I spat angrily.

"Baby I didn't know he was going to do that. I'm so sorry, forgive me," Jasmine pleaded as her chubby fingers touched my bare chest.

I pushed her away as I walked upstairs. "Don't call me babe, actually get the fuck out my house,".

"Babe why are you acting like this? Everything was fine a week ago?".

I turned around abruptly, facing her.

"You wanna know the real reason why I fucked you?".

She stared back at me, a look of fear on her face.

"Because I'm a fucking porn star. I get paid to fuck people!".

She stood there, her lip quivering, a tear slid down her face.

"But you told me you liked me, and I was special," She croaked.

"Because you was the only bitch I didn't fuck on campus," I retorted as I watched tears slid down her chubby face. She looked helpless.

"B-but I love you," She said as she attempted to pull me close to her.

"And I fucking hate you, I hate the fact that Eva hates me because of your stupid ass!" I yelled.

"You're the one that got caught Jashaun. You got caught with me!" She yelled back.

We stared at each briefly, until I turned my head away. Refusing to look at her any longer.

"Get out," I uttered.

"I'm so sorry Jashaun, whatever you want me to do I'll do it," She said.

"Bring Eva back, can you do that?" I asked seriously.

She nodded her head obediently.