Chapter 64.

"You ready?!" Jamie shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, one minute" I shout back to him, geez the taxis here already! I look at my outfit in the mirror I have some Victoria Secret leggings, Louboutin trainers, a White cami on with my Louis Vuitton Neverful GM. I'm so excited! We're going back to the place I first fell in love with Jamie.

I come down the stairs and see Jamie stood at the door ready to lock up, he's going the cases in the car and everything. My babe.

"I'm so excited" I mumble to him and he smile his gorgeous smile. All white teeth showing. I lean up to kiss him and he returns it. Swatting my bum whilst he does jokingly and tells me that we need to leave.

The airport is relatively quiet. We're flying from Heathrow airport, therefore some of my favourite designer shops are there! I smile to myself, I'm going to Paris I'm sure this I'll do enough. It's my birthday in three days and at the moment I couldn't be happier...

"I love you" I say to Jamie and he returns the gesture kissing my knuckles before we go through security. He's been stopped a few times as have I but probably on because I'm with him.

We're on the plane, it's not a long plane journey. However, I'm taking the time to plan work out for the next few months. Jamie seems to have relaxed an awful lot since he's finished filming fifty shades which I'm glad about.

The seatbelt signs come back on and I know this is Jamie's worst thing about flying, the landing. I look across to him and see he's stiffened slightly but not too much that it would affect him like he told me it used to.

We pull up outside our hotel and I smile, Jamie booked the same hotel that we stayed in last time. The Four Seasons, it's stunning.
It reminds me that I should text Alexandre. However, I don't want to use these trips as time to see my friends.

"I love it here" I say to Jamie smirking.

"As do I baby, as do I" he replies grinning broadly.

"Can I check in please?" Jamie says politely to the receptionist, she's pretty. Her eyes are all over him but I don't mind. It's obvious that we're together.
She knows who he is too, I vaguely wonder if she knows me too with the way she is addressing me.

"Of course, what name is it under Mr.Dornan?" She says sweetly. Of course she knows him.

"Jamie Dornan" he says smiling, I block the rest of the conversation out and and sit down on my phone. I text my mum,dad and Kate to let them know I'm here.

"You ready baby" Jamie says and I stand, the luggage has already been taken to the hotel so we just follow the staff member to our room, Jamie's hand in mine.