twelve

"taehyung? what are you... what's happening? aren't you in japan? where's bang si hyuk?" ji eun screamed.

"you ask too many questions, jiji." he said, using the nickname he had given her ever since jungkook had introduced the both of them to each other.

"tae, what's going on?" she questioned, in a more demanding tone rather than a questioning tone.

"calm down, jiji." he said, causing ji eun to walk closer to him. she grabbed him by his shirt collar, pulling him off of his seat.

"you listen to me, and you listen well." she said, looking him straight in the eyes. "what the hell is happening right now? i was just sitting in the park not too long ago watching the sky and all of a sudden bang si hyuk showed up. bang. si. hyuk." she emphasized. "not you, taehyung." she glared. she released her grip on his shirt and watched as he sat down again like nothing happened.

he gave her a wink. "you never really met bang si hyuk that day in the coffee shop. that was a dream. and you never went to the park. you're asleep. this is your dream as well. and i am in japan-- but physically. mentally i'm here." taehyung stood up from his position on the bench, and the both of them watched as it disappeared. he walked towards ji eun. "i'll forgive your outburst earlier, but i'm here to warn you." his expression suddenly turned into one of seriousness.

"you need to stop seeing jungkook."

ji eun's widened. "why? what could--"

"that boy hasn't been focusing at dance practices or vocal practices. he's constantly daydreaming and letting his mind wander. this has been happening ever since he had met you." ji eun's eyes filled with regret.

"that boy's life revolves around his job. he takes so much pride in it. he wouldn't even have a life if he wasn't an idol. if something were to happen to it he'd be devastated. and now his mind is filled with thoughts of you. it's getting in the way of his career, ji eun." taehyung's eyes suddenly softened. "please... think about this. the last time this boy got into a scandal he thought it would've been better if he was dead, and he almost went through with it."

ji eun's eyes widened. "no way..."

"like i said, his job is literally his life. he's bound to it emotionally whether he likes it or not. you'll never know when he'll crack."

⊲⊳

a/n: idk what this chapter was sorry itll make sense later