sixteen

ji eun lazily woke up the next morning with puffy and red eyes. she rubbed them before proceeding to turn around in bed.

...only to be met face by face with jungkook.

she gasped and sat up, slightly waking up jungkook in the process.

"jungkook, what are you doing here? i thought you left!" she said, very surprised.

jungkook's eyes widened. "i did leave! i remember falling asleep in my bed! but, why am i here?" he said, scratching his head.

"i have no idea..." ji eun said, shaking her head. she had a bad feeling about all of this, and she couldn't explain why.

"my hyungs are probably worried. i should call them." jungkook said, reaching for his phone that was in his hoodie pocket.

a look of bewilderment spread across his face as he scrolled through his contacts. "e-eunnie, all of my members' numbers are gone from my phone... all my pictures with them are gone, too." he nervously looked her in the eyes, nervously. "whats happening, ji eun?"

she knew it was a serious issue if he used her full name.

her eyes met with her bts poster on her wall.

the one that used to have seven people in it.

"jungkook, you're not in the poster..." she said, pointing with a shaking hand.

she grabbed her phone and looking up his group on the internet.

"bts, also known as the bangtan boys, is a six member south korean boy group formed by big hit entertainment." her voice trailed off as she looked at the picture of the group on wikipedia that did not have jungkook in it. she looked him in the eyes.

"jungkook, i... i don't think you're in bts anymore..."