Drunk Felix

"Uh... maybe this wasn't a good idea." I say to Mark. "Yall need to back off of y/n. She is MINE!" Felix slurred. He grabbed me and hugged me. I stay as still as possible as Mark and Jack try and pry him off of me. "NO! Y/n is mine! Yall are just jealous of our love." "Felix stop! Your scaring me!" I yell trying to squirm away. Felix blatantly ignores me and continues to swat Jack and Mark again. Jack tackle Pewds and Mark runs me into the other room. "Y/n its ok. I know he's scary when he's drunk but you don't have to be worried. Felix does this all the time but normally he's with Marzia, she calms him down." Mark comforts me and I can hear Jack fighting Felix. Bottles break, punches blow, and yelling fill my ears. Tears roll down my face. "Felix calm the fuck down!" Jack yells. "You don't know what love is you son of a bitch! Y/n loves me and not you! She'll tell ya!" "Your drunk Felix! It's all in your head!!!"

After a long, loud night

We all wake up very groggily. "What happened?" Felix asked. I scoot back fearing that Felix was going to do something because of his hangover. "Why is y/n so scared?" Jack pulled me close, Mark explains everything to Felix. "Y/n I'm so sorry. I don't know I did that when I'm drunk please forgive me." I escape Jack's arms and hug Felix. "You're forgiven." He hugs me and starts to tear up. I wipe his tears and giggle. "Don't cry. You're to fabulous to cry." We all laugh.  "You were drunk, you didn't know what you were doing. I was scared because of stuff from my past." Their faces showed they were concerned. I shake my head and go into the kitchen. "Here Pewds, its my homemade hangover cure. I used to make it all the time." Felix drinks it and we talk on the couch. Jack and Mark head to their house and record. Me and Felix keep talking and eventually we end up recording videos. During recording Mark and Jack come in and suggest we play Hide and Seek. "Hello darlings! My name is y/n and today I'm joined with Pewdiepie, Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye aka the Holy Trilogy... So who's turn is it to do an intro now?" Jack does his into, then Mark, then finally Pewds. We started playing at 8:30 am then finished at noon. We all do our outros starting with me once again. "Well that's it for now my darlings! Stay perfect. Y/n signing off, bye bye!" I end recording and go to editing. "That was fun! Thanks for the suggesting it guys." I laugh."

Later that day, around 4:30

"Hey y/n, can we talk?" Jack asks rubbing the back of his neck anxiously. "Yeah. What's up?" I respond nervously. "Me and the guys want to know if you want to go to dinner. You've been so nice to us so we want to repay you. You don't have to if you don't want to, we just want to be nice." Jack giggles. "Sure but on one condition. I need to tell you guys why I'm so nice to you." I stutter. Jack nodded and called the other in. Time to tell them why I love them and why I'm so nice. I'm scared, but I have to do this. They deserve to know... "Well, it started back in 6th grade."