An Agreement We All Agree To (All of them. Your not dating them anymore haha!)

All of us sit in the living room and I decided to make an agreement. "Guys, lets make a pact. There are three of you and one of me, and I cant date all of you. So, lets not date for now." The object and their words got jumbled. "SHUT UP!" I stand up and yell. The boys sit down and listen once more. "What I mean is that we cant date, as in one of you and me, for a few months. We can date who ever we want but me." "Y/n. Are you sure?" Felix asked fiddling his fingers. "Yeah, what if he want to date you?" Jack agrees. "Mark do you have anything to say?" I ask trying to get his opinion. He shakes his head and smiles. "I guess it's a good agreement. And it's only for a few months so I don't know why they are complaining." "Do you understand that we may love her and only her?!" Felix intervenes. "I made the agreement so that you might be able to get back together with Marzia," I admit, well that's part of the truth. "and I don't want anyone jealous or upset anymore." I fully admitted. "I agree to it." Mark said. "Jack and Felix?" "Yeah me too." Felix said. Jack sat silent for a minute. "Jack?" "I guess so. If it make you all happy." I smile wide and hug them all. "Thanks for understanding."

A/n!

How does it feel now that your not dating them anymore? What do you think will happen next chapter? I'm leaving it up to Savannah aka littleunicorns2003 to decide. Love from, Midnight Shadow

P.S: Sorry it's a short chapter I was being rushed my Savannah's friend  so yeah, don't kill me please.