Park With Friends

Tristan hasn't responded, honestly I'm glad. That means I have more times to hanging out with Jack. We went to the local park across the street from my house to see Luna and a little girl hanging out. They were holding each others hand and running to show the other something. My little Luna bug is so adorable. Jack and I sat on the swing and talked for a while. "Hey Jackaboy. Please keep Mark safe. You two are adorable together and I don't want you or Mark to get hurt. Protect each other please." "Like I wouldn't. I love him, you, little Luna bug. I love all of you." I smile and give him and hug. Ian sat down next to my and Anthony next to him. "Hey guys. How have you been?" Ian asked. "Ariel! Are you forgetting to hug your Aunt y/n and uncle Jackaboy?" Ariel ran up to us and gave us a big hug. "Hey Ariel. How have you been?" "I've been super happy knowing that Pax is coming up and the Luna is ok." "Oh yeah thanks for reminding me about Pax Ariel. I thought I was forgetting something. Y/n, guess do you want to speak with us?" Jack asked. I was smiling like an idiot. "I would love to!" I hug him tightly. Anthony and Ian opened their arms and hug me tightly. "I'm so excited!!!" I start jumping like a little child. "I'm so glad you want to come!" Jack said. One month until Pax.