Getting Ready for The New Family Member

Me and Jack lie there in the bed holding hands. *Knock knock!* "Come in!" I say letting go of Jack. Pewds walked in. "I decided to adopt!" He announced. (Hehe... foreshadowing for next book *nudge nudge! wink wink!* Sorry back to the book.) We hug each other and congratulate him. "When are you adopting? I want to go." I giggle. "In a week. I'm thinking of selling the house and move in with you if that's cool." "That would be awesome! We can use the money for expansions on the house, new furniture, and stuff for the new kid. I'm so excited, and its not even my kid." I start jumping and hugging them. "Your going to be the aunt. Potato and Mark are the uncles. Be right back to get some furniture." Me and Jack were left in the room while Mark and Felix moved in furniture. "I cant wait!" I jump around squealing. "Hehe, lets move furniture in some rooms." We run out of the room and start rearranging rooms.

The four of us share a room and turn my study room into a kids room. I keep the bookshelf and desk. "Lets head to Ikea and get beds and stuff. Honestly I want a little girl as pretty as her aunty." We all laugh and get in the car. Mark and Jack try to find mattresses and Felix and I go home and set up the bedframe. "Hey y/n, I am scared to be honest. I never raised a kid." Felix honestly says. "Don't worry Pewds. You have us to help." Jack comes walking backwards holding a mattress with Mark walking forward. Slowly we sit the mattress on the bedframe and pray we put it up right. Felix and I celebrate because it didn't break. Everyone piles in the car once more to get a twin sixe mattress covers. "Y/n, what do you think. You know, being the girl. What do little girls like?" Mark asked. I pick out a Zebra bed set that came with a little zebra doll. "That's adorable." Jack said messing up my hair. "Thanks for the help guys. It means a lot." Felix thanks while in check out.

We arrive to the house and start making the bed. "I'm so excited." We all cheer. I make chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese for dinner and serve it. "Boys! Dinner!" They run in the dining room like little children and sit down smiling. "Hehe. Today we have grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup. Enjoy!" They giggle and we talk. The food was gone really quickly. Later, we all go to sleep after talking until midnight.