I'm Sorry Mr.Kjellberg

ICU? If you don't know what ICU stands for, its the Intensive Care Unit. The ICU is even scarier than the ER, not many people make it out in this hospital. Felix sat there shaking and starts tearing up. "It's ok, I promise." I quietly say. "She is one of the only people I have left. She cant leave me, none of you can." His tears make me tear up a little bit. Mark comes into the room with three McDonald's frappes. "Anything new?" Mark asked handing us our drinks. "She's in ICU." I whisper to him. Mark is frozen in place, he drinks his frappe. "Lets not get to worked up, I'm sure she will be ok." 'Sure, you think that. You haven't had your father in ICU and died. You haven't had your younger sister die in front of you. I know what you've been through Mark but you only lost your father. I lost everyone in this hospital.' Tears roll down my face. "Don't worry. She will be fine." Jack rubbed my back. I cry a little and hug him tightly. The nurse comes into the room and knocks on the door. "Hello. I'm sorry Mr.Kjellberg. We discovered a tumor in your daughter's brain." Felix fell on his knees and more tears stream faster down his face. Jack and Mark sat there with a blank face. I ordered her to let us see her. "Follow me." Felix got up and snapped Jack and Mark out of it. We saw Luna lying down on her hospital bed in tears. "Daddy!" She hugs Felix and they start crying. "Please don't leave me in this hospital alone." She cried. "We wont, we brought pillows and blankets for all of us to stay." I smile. "I love you guys. So much."