A Day of Celebration!

Felix is picking her up while Mark and Jack made cookies, and I was distracting Hershey. "They're home!" Jack yelled taking the cookies out of the oven. Felix opened the door and Luna ran into the door. "LUNA!!!" We all yell in unison. "Guys!" She yell in tears. "Thanks for the support! One question though, how did you pay for the surgery?" "Well. Our fans donated." Mark said. "What's up darlings? Its y/n and look whos home! My niece Luna is home thanks to your donations! I cant thank you guys enough for this!" Everyone turns on their cameras and made a thank you video, even Luna. All of us eat cookies and just play around. We end our video after thirty minutes or so. "That's it for now darlings! See ya later and keep being you. Say by guys." I say pulling them all close. "Bye bye!!!" We all yell together. Everyone else does their outro and we all chill on the couch. "We missed you so much Luna bug!" I hug her. "How you feeling buggy?" "I'm alright. Thanks for my bear by the way." Luna says cuddling the large, brown bear. "We thought of you once we saw it." Mark messes up her hair. She smiles widely now that her hair grew from none to now a few inches. "It's already to my ears!" I was so happy her beautiful blonde hair was back, it matches her brown/blue eyes beautifully. She is the most beautiful child I've her seen. "Your so pretty, you know that?" "Not as pretty as her aunt." Felix says moving my brown hair out my face. I blush and giggled a bit.