I Choose Jack (Option Two)

"Well who do you choose?" Pewds asked impatiently. I can tell he wanted to be picked. "I choose Jack." Jack smiled brightly while Mark and Pewds just sit there. "Really?" Jack said and looked over at me shocked. "Yeah." Jack smiled wider and Marks head hung lower. "I'm sorry Mark, you too Pewds." Mark got up and hugged me, while Pewds ran out of the room. "Keep her safe, and don't let anything hurt her. Ok?" Jack nods and scoots closer to me. Mark walks out the room with his head still drooping. "You really chose me? Why?" Jack asked still sitting close. "You are funny and loud, and adorable." Jack lifts me up and puts me on his lap. "Love you y/n." "Love you more." He kisses me and looks me in the eyes. "You said once we started dating you wouldn't feel guilty about it. So... What do you think?" I smile and Jack leans in for another kiss.

A/N!: This might get a little inappropriate, wait I already made this a mature book. Ok ignore me just a heads up!

He lays me down on the bed and undoes my hair. His sea blues eyes meets mine and he smiles. His lips slowly made his way down my neck and took off his shirt. I take mine off and he pulls down his pants. "Wait," I stop. He get off me, puts his clothes on, and sneaks into the bathroom to put on a condom. I smile when he comes back into the room, and takes his shirt and pants off. He climbs on top of me and slides down my jeans. We never broke our kiss and he slid down his underwear. "JACK! Y/N! DINNER TIME!!!" I hear Luna yells from the kitchen. "Dammit." He whispered. We put our clothes back on and run into the kitchen. I come into the living room fixing my ponytail. "What's for dinner?" I asked walking with Jack. "I ordered a pizza, hope you don't mind. Its pepperoni and cheese." Felix winked at me, does he know? What's on backwards? "Y/n can I see you in the other room for a second." Felix asked, my reply was a meekly nod. As we walk into the other room, I start shaking. What will he say? "So y/n." He said sitting me down onto the bed. "What's up?" I ask, trying to sound normal, but I thought I stuttered. "I have a present for you." He reaches down from under the bed and pulls out a white cat with sea blue eyes. "Aw! A kitty!" I grab the kitty and cuddle it. "Me and Luna got it for you. Hershey is already used to it, he found it when we came home from grabbing the pizza." "I'm naming him Trinity. You didn't have to do this you know?"  "Yeah but she wanted to thank you so... Yeah. Now what were you and Jack doing earlier?" He asked. What should I do? "We talked and stuff." "Then why were you and Jack nervous when you came in the room? Plus you were fixing your hair again." "My hair got messes up and I wasn't nervous, I was tired because I was put through a lot of stress today." I put Trinity down and ate pizza.